New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anybody here who uses this product?

Am concerned about the manner of application... it says in the back that I can either apply it dry or wet.

Does applying it wet mean that I don't dry the car after washing it and spray the booster wax directly?

I've already tried applying it dry, but it seems a lot of work (since you have to wipe the car's surface three times: 1. drying 2. booster wax application 3. wax removal).

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    bro, are you referring to the NXT Booster Wax? if so, it basically extends your application of NXT Tech Wax, bringing back the slickness and shine.

I've been using it for around 3 months na and so far, ok sya although mahirap wipe-off if applied too thick...

one time, I tried applying it kagad while the car was still wet in some parts (medyo nagmamadali kasi). medyo mahirap I-buff off (hindi sya QD.. hehehe)
    I noticed that, for better results, you have to let it haze pa rin...

IMO, it's still better to apply if dry na car mo talaga.

anyway, what I do is I spray some Booster wax sa MF towel tapos spritz na lang, applying a very thin layer sa car. by the time I'm through, pwede na sya i-wipe off.

hope this helps

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same lang as EO WAUD but mas picky kung di previously waxed surface. I prefer EO.

See my review here...

Meguiar's Wax Booster