New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so i have this stains on the GS roof that i have not been able to remove for a long time. it is black spots on the corners where the ribs are, like bathroom mold stains. i've tried washing the car several times and it still will not go. i even tried the suking car wash and asked them but they also did not have any success. pag nagwa-wax ako ng GS i only wax the sides kasi alam ko pag maisipan ko i-wax yung roof mafru-frustrate lang ako because of those spots i can not remove.

it so happened 3 weeks aago i ran out of car shampoo. so since i was at trinoma mall i went to handyman and looked for my regular shampoo. then i found this.

medyo pricey at P1300. but why not...

i used it, just rubbed the suds lightly on the black spots with a microfiber cloth. i was not even trying because i did not think there was anything that would work anymore. but whoa! the spots were instantly gone. so i tried another area where there were spots, gone! i love this shiiit!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    so i have this stains on the GS roof that i have not been able to remove for a long time. it is black spots on the corners where the ribs are, like bathroom mold stains. i've tried washing the car several times and it still will not go. i even tried the suking car wash and asked them but they also did not have any success. pag nagwa-wax ako ng GS i only wax the sides kasi alam ko pag maisipan ko i-wax yung roof mafru-frustrate lang ako because of those spots i can not remove.

it so happened 3 weeks aago i ran out of car shampoo. so since i was at trinoma mall i went to handyman and looked for my regular shampoo. then i found this.

medyo pricey at P1300. but why not...

i used it, just rubbed the suds lightly on the black spots with a microfiber cloth. i was not even trying because i did not think there was anything that would work anymore. but whoa! the spots were instantly gone. so i tried another area where there were spots, gone! i love this shiiit!
    Lagi ko ngang tinitignan yan (and the Mothers equivalent) but the price keeps moving my grubby hands to the Microtex Wash and Wax. Ano color ni GS mo? How many caps per car wash ginagamit mo with that?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    biege (or what some call gold) yung gs ko. i just used what it says on the label, 4 capfulls in 1 gallon of water. i was not going to buy din sana at mahal pero since i was going to wax the car that day naisip ko why not, baka pwede hindi na muna i-wax. kaka-wax ko din lang naman 2 weeks prior.

ok naman result, magaling luminis. the finish does not really have that "just waxed" shine but better than nano wash and wax shampoo (yung japanese ang label) that i normally use.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    biege (or what some call gold) yung gs ko. i just used what it says on the label, 4 capfulls in 1 gallon of water. i was not going to buy din sana at mahal pero since i was going to wax the car that day naisip ko why not, baka pwede hindi na muna i-wax. kaka-wax ko din lang naman 2 weeks prior.

ok naman result, magaling luminis. the finish does not really have that "just waxed" shine but better than nano wash and wax shampoo (yung japanese ang label) that i normally use.
    Worth it siguro if it easily removes the "libag" on light colored cars. Yung white car namin, kelangan i-wax talaga para maging shiny white ulit. Hassle pag naka-park siya sa open parking in a polluted area tapos naulanan. Nagiging grey yung kotse.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yup...Expensive compared to 279 of microtex...Pero given sir Yebo's experience, mukhang sulit for him...sana may sachet para matry natin...paubos narin kasi microtex ko...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may smaller bottle, forgot the price lang nga. i bought the big one kasi more economical e.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Mga sir, meron kaya nyan sa ACE?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa handyman ko nabili sir. di ko lang alam sa ace, try mo din.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron also at ACE and True Value. Check the prices though as minsan, mas mahal sa ACE.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Sige mga sirs. Salamat po!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast