New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i woke up this morning to find out that my car had a long "scratch", actually it's not a scratch but the paint of another vehicle/gate transferred to my car's side door molding (on the driver side, passenger door - whole length). i did not know when my car had this.

since i was really planning to go to Simex to pick up some applicator pads and carnauba wax, i asked one of their crew to look at the damage. He said that they can fix it by applying their 3-step process... AT NO COST! I was surprised and asked "talaga?", he said "yes sir, parang pakilala na lang ng meguiars sa inyo yan, sir". so i parked my car to their garage and they fixed the problem.

Best Service I had! The sweet thing about it was they were the ones who offered the service for free. Really unbelievable... my car was good as new!

THANKS AGAIN!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's where I buy my materials. Malapit lang kasi samin and sa Auto Supply nina GlennSter.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    tanong lang: ano ba talaga ang meguiar's? is it a product line or detailing shop franchise iyon? diy lang kasi ang paglilinis ko sa auto ko eh

Meguiars is a brand. AFAIK Simex ang name ng shop sa Kamias.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Meguiar's HQ is not too far away sa amin dito sa California. It's located in Irvine, siguro 30 min drive. Can buy stuff there with your card, etc.

And to think last week I was just in Manila, driving by Meguiar's sa likod ng East Ave. Med Center hehe...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hi to all tsikot member's,

would like to know location and contact nos. of Meguiars Kamias...how much it cost to repair minor scratches?

thanks a lot....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    tanong lang: ano ba talaga ang meguiar's? is it a product line or detailing shop franchise iyon? diy lang kasi ang paglilinis ko sa auto ko eh
    Meguiar's is a manufacturer ~ car care and detailing

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archerwin View Post
    i woke up this morning to find out that my car had a long "scratch", actually it's not a scratch but the paint of another vehicle/gate transferred to my car's side door molding (on the driver side, passenger door - whole length). i did not know when my car had this.

since i was really planning to go to Simex to pick up some applicator pads and carnauba wax, i asked one of their crew to look at the damage. He said that they can fix it by applying their 3-step process... AT NO COST! I was surprised and asked "talaga?", he said "yes sir, parang pakilala na lang ng meguiars sa inyo yan, sir". so i parked my car to their garage and they fixed the problem.

Best Service I had! The sweet thing about it was they were the ones who offered the service for free. Really unbelievable... my car was good as new!

THANKS AGAIN!
    Erwin... that's because those car moulding rubber is VERY EASY to remove.

I had mine removed with just my wash mitt.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Erwin... that's because those car moulding rubber is VERY EASY to remove.

I had mine removed with just my wash mitt.
    Tama ka ng doon bro, he is just gratefull kasi nangoffer ang shop na gawin yun even for free,kahit hindi iyon kasama sa work sa kanya at kagandahan doon sa sinasabi niya is that shop extend and extra mile para sa kanya, for customer satisfaction, bibihira ang gumagawa ng ganito para sa customer.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yup! tama! bilib ako sa customer orientation nila...

Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    Tama ka ng doon bro, he is just gratefull kasi nangoffer ang shop na gawin yun even for free,kahit hindi iyon kasama sa work sa kanya at kagandahan doon sa sinasabi niya is that shop extend and extra mile para sa kanya, for customer satisfaction, bibihira ang gumagawa ng ganito para sa customer.
    mazdamazada: actually hindi kaya tanggalin ng wash mitt. sinubukas ko muna eh... kahit yung moms scratch remover hindi kaya. they were able to remove it buy using a polish and a rotary.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Meguiars' Kamias (Simex) - EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!