New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I use my V07 for lubrication

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    IMO mahal nga ung speedclay 2.0 BUT it would last you a lifetime if used and taken care of properly.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    That's what I use. Lube liberally. Rinse it well if you drop it and it should be good to go again. Store in a cool place else the tacky rubber will melt.
    May I know how you store this thing? I put it back to its original packaging and when I removed it just now, it was sticking to the carton. After washing it, I just placed it on a microfiber cloth and it is also sticking. I observed that it is very sticky as it dries.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    May I know how you store this thing? I put it back to its original packaging and when I removed it just now, it was sticking to the carton. After washing it, I just placed it on a microfiber cloth and it is also sticking. I observed that it is very sticky as it dries.
    I use cling wrap

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    IMO mahal nga ung speedclay 2.0 BUT it would last you a lifetime if used and taken care of properly.
    if it's like table tennis rubber.. baka 1yr lng tumagal...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    I store mine (while it's still wet) in a zip-lock baggie. Store in a cool place to prevent the "clay" surface from melting.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Cling wrap and zip bag, thanks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I use my V07 for lubrication
    yamanins, pinang clay lubricant lang ang V07

zip-lock bag.

ang clay tumitigas kapag matagal hindi nagamit, wet it then knead until it become soft

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Sa akin, plastic container lang. Rubber side up.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Sa akin, plastic container lang. Rubber side up.
    Another good suggestion! Thanks.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast