New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    The product works as advertised. After washing the car, I applied shampoo for the second time. For the upper part of the door, it will glide smoothly. As I go downwards, I can feel its roughness until it becomes smooth.

I continuously applied shampoo as I rubbed it per panel. Then I rinse it and go to the next panel. I skipped the roof, I'm too tired to do it. I'll do it next time.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Archerfish,
    What are you going to do after? Are you going to polish after?
    Last edited by zechs; August 19th, 2018 at 05:36 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^ yan ba yung speed clay ng mother's?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Archerfish,
    What are you going to do after? Are you going to polish after?
    I believe it should be polished... but I didn't. I'm just bothered with the rough surfaces that I can feel whenever I wash the car and the black dots that I somehow see from time to time.

A half day of washing is too much for someone like me with an aching back. I should have asked​ someone to do it for me, but being "stubborn" I insisted on doing it.

If time and budget permits, I'll ask Technical Details to do this for me.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^ i do claying lang din if i intend to do paint correction. my cars are long overdue for polishing. its been more than a year since the last time i did paint correction and they are looking a bit dull na.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    ^ yan ba yung speed clay ng mother's?

Yes.

Failed to send message. If this problem persists, contact your forum administrator.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Masyadong mahal ang mothers meron paba nabbling clay lang ng mothers? Mahal din masyaso yang speedclay na color red 1.2k ata yan.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    Masyadong mahal ang mothers meron paba nabbling clay lang ng mothers? Mahal din masyaso yang speedclay na color red 1.2k ata yan.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk
    Yes, I paid 1200 for it. I don't know how long I'll be using it but it looks durable and long lasting compared to a clay bar.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    May nakatry na ba clay doh gamitin ibabad lang muna sa tubig para tumigas? Hehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    May nakatry na ba clay doh gamitin ibabad lang muna sa tubig para tumigas? Hehe
    iirc, meron nag-try dati. same effect lang daw saka clay, importante lang yung lubricity.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast