New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd like to ask you guys, what do you do if there would be scratches under the car....

It's like this: I accidentally scratched the front portion of my car in a pavement, I was going to park and I miscalculated the depth of the canal, I thought ok lang kaya dumiretso lang ako pagpark when suddenly I heard na sumayad na pala yung front ko sa semento, when I checked, di ko makita, I have to crawl lower para ko makita, and doon nga, nagasgasan yung plastic, pero minor lang naman,meron scratch..... pwede pa bang matanggal ito? how? do this happen to you often? what do you do about it? .... Di naman nakikita, parang wala lang, pero di pa nga nag 1 month car ko, may tama na (psychological... hehehe) ....

Pasensya na, it's a brand new car kasi eh.....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It should be okay. Don't think about it... As for me, I am totally conscious about keeping a safe distance when parking even if I have to go down and check for myself....

Pero, I agree,.... "The first cut (as in the case of the car, scratch) is the deepest......"

6000:mobile:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Have you experienced this? what was your reaction? just curious....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The only way not ton have any marks at the bottom of the car is not to drive it. If you drive the car it will have scratches and marks not just under it but on the hood, door, and any other place exposed to other elements. Enjoy the car and worry less about the marks under it.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i have a lowered car and experienced this a lot of times...

at first i always remedy it with a touch up paint pero napapansin ko na lagi na lang sayad yung bumper ko... so parang hinayaan ko na lang in the end.

sakit talaga to hear the bump or screech... lalo na the first time.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    The only way not ton have any marks at the bottom of the car is not to drive it. If you drive the car it will have scratches and marks not just under it but on the hood, door, and any other place exposed to other elements. Enjoy the car and worry less about the marks under it.
    Hey, thanks.... I never thought of it that way.... I'm just concerned since bago pa ang car ko, I was expecting to experience scratches later, not sooner..... anyway nice one bro, at least I heard it from a veteran... hehehe...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    i have a lowered car and experienced this a lot of times...

at first i always remedy it with a touch up paint pero napapansin ko na lagi na lang sayad yung bumper ko... so parang hinayaan ko na lang in the end.

sakit talaga to hear the bump or screech... lalo na the first time.

I was planning pa naman to buy skirts, front, side and rear..... I am having second thoughts na.... hehehe... ganun pala talaga, there are causes and effects.....the question always is: are you prepared to take the consequences.....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yun lang...

lagi na lang naririnig ko bumper sayad... hehehe

kung kapain ko yung under the bumper ko, dami ko na talaga pirma dun. ok lang naman... tama po, the price you pay for looks of the car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    scratch sa ilalim? - ok lang.
    scratch sa front bumpers? - ok lang.
    dents na hindi sinasadya - ok lang.

ginagamit kasi ang oto eh.

naasar lang ako sa mga dents and scratches na sinasadyang gawin.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ok lang yan hindi naman pansinin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Marks under the car..... is it ok??