The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sorry, camera phone lang e...

Mother's Claybar + 3Phase Wax System.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    eto sakin hinde naman sobra kintab pero proud ako!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    props to you mhan but, I don't know if it's the camera or what, but it should of been much shinier than that... what products do you use?
    thanks for the advice.next time i detail again..ill compare it with these pictures and take photos when its sunny outside.might take a while tho since its winter now.
    i use meguiar's smooth surface claybar,scratchX,deep crystal polish and final coat of NXT.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    here's some old pics.. (some of them reposted from the Detailing Thread)

actually yung iba dyan, sig pic ko na nga eh..

pati na din engine detail:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    some trunk shots: (after a painting / wet-sanding session, decided to polish the trunk as an afterthought... )

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    eto sa silver naman:

and my vain attempt to achieve a hood reflection shot off silver:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Dehadista, you are really good with your materials and know how to use them to full effect! Yes, I have a hard time getting good reflection shots off of silver too, I think it's best to park it in a contrasting background and take the reflections from there.

Probably one of the best work I have seen in this forum! Tell us what you used, how you did it, etc! I'm sure others would love to pick your brain right now

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    thanks for the advice.next time i detail again..ill compare it with these pictures and take photos when its sunny outside.might take a while tho since its winter now.
    i use meguiar's smooth surface claybar,scratchX,deep crystal polish and final coat of NXT.
    hhmmmm, IMO you should try better products than what you could get off the shelf... but that's if you want to cross over your satisfaction ...

Dehadista, nice workkkkkk... not fair though, you have a brand new car with brand new paint! LoL but black always show very good reflections...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mbeige: thanks bro. most of the pics, details, materials and process used can be found dun sa Detailing Thread. posted them there dati. used to do some detailing with my Uncle back in the States (vallejo, california area) during the late 90's...

blink21me: 3 yr. old daily driver (cities and nearby provinces) yan going on 4. hehehe with a couple of spot-painting sessions in between. yung last 2 pics (trunk shots) were done early this year.
    Last edited by chain; December 22nd, 2006 at 10:22 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    eto repost from the detailing thread:

some wet-sanding shots done last April:

may kaunting swirls pa..

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Let's see your shine!