New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Mga bossing,
    San ba makakabili ng LC Pads locally? Kung merong nagoorder sa autogeek pwede po bang makisabay? TIA!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    which specific LC pads are you looking for? they have LC pads at the Mothers main office, their contact number is 7445875 but its very hard to get through, and they don't have the whole line of pads not to mention most of what they have are already obsolete.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mhiko View Post
    Mga bossing,
    San ba makakabili ng LC Pads locally? Kung merong nagoorder sa autogeek pwede po bang makisabay? TIA!
    Sayang kaka order ko lang sa autogeek.tapos na ung promo nila na 10% off at free shipping 45$ para sa 6 pcs na CCS pads.

Nung bumili ako sa mothers santolan ang meron lang silang available ay yung flat pads na LC. Gusto ko sana try yung Kompressor pads nila

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    pwede na ba yung mga flat pads nila sa kp600?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *mhiko: i haven't tried LC pads with the kp600, but theoretically if you polisher is still in good condition it should be ok to use flat pads for this, you might want to ask jmpet626 regarding this one, i once used LC pads with my kp600 and it sort of gets too wiggly but then again it might be because my kp600 was sort of already defective.

LC Pads Question