New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I was looking around diy yesterday and found this rubbermaid duster that has static fibres, like a feather duster without the feathers and soft fluffy threads instead. I tried it on my car and was amazed by the results! It almost magical the way the dust comes off. I was planning to buy the expensive cali duster now Im thinking twice. This rubbermaid duster only costs about 250php. You just need to fluff the duster to remove the accumulated dust after dusting 1 panel or half panel, depending on how dusty the car is..very pleased with my discovery

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    akala ko yung maid na naka-duster... joke...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    where can you buy this?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Pareho lang kaya iyan ng naa-advertise sa Home TV Shopping? (3 dusters for P99)... Mayroon ngang duster na suited for cars na P49 lang ang presyo.... Ganoon din ang principle,- static fibers..... True Value/ Ace Hardware...

2901:pokemon:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Interesting, thanks for the info. I was thinking about Cali dusters..but they seem too expensive for me. I might pick one of these Rubbermaid Dusters tomorrow, thanks!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Yes its well worth the money. I bought it at DIY (ever ortigas specifically) should also be available at other DIY branches or handyman.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    any pics?? napadalawang isip ako dun ah..hehehe!!! sana nga ok talaga yan!salamat sa "findings"!!!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sayang kakabili ko lang ng cali duster

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Galing lang ako sa Ace, and car truck center at SM Bacoor...wala dun... hehehe. They just got those gloves/washmits that say, "For wash, or for Dust". I just got a feather duster for the meantime.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    sayang kakabili ko lang ng cali duster
    di ka naman ata dapat manghinayang diyan. cali duster IS cali duster.trusted and proven na yan eh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Just discovered rubbermaid duster