New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Which is better ?

or depende kung madaming curves ang ride mo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, at the end of the day, it's the blade that'll be doing the work, so if you're not "barumbado" gumamit, I see no difference.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    well, at the end of the day, it's the blade that'll be doing the work, so if you're not "barumbado" gumamit, I see no difference.
    thanks sir dave , doon na lang siguro ako sa Jelly

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    I use the original California Water Blade (made in usa) which I notice it makes lots of loud streaking noise when being used on the body (on the glass its quiet). I dont know if this would affect the paint surface......

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Concorde greenhills is selling water blades... it's not the California brand. They're retailing it for P1,200. I just dunno if this is better or not.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sir david where'd you get the rubber squeegee that you use in bigberts? thanks! it's the blue one i think! it's very effective to use before drying the car out. thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nautilus: Mother's (Renault) sells them... Check the MOther's thread or the California Duster thread dito pre.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Nautilus: Mother's (Renault) sells them... Check the MOther's thread or the California Duster thread dito pre.
    Thanks THEVEED, you can also order from BIGBERTS.

We got word that someone is selling or will sell imitation California Car duster or water blade . Please check before buying to assure Authenticity. Dont settle for anything less than the original California Car Duster and or water blade, might scratch up your RIDE(s).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    I use the original California Water Blade (made in usa) which I notice it makes lots of loud streaking noise when being used on the body (on the glass its quiet). I dont know if this would affect the paint surface......
    same here. .dont think it scratches my car though. . pag bagong wax naman, less ang squeak.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyski5
    same here. .dont think it scratches my car though. . pag bagong wax naman, less ang squeak.
    It could be an indicator that your ride needs waxing Hmmmmm....good idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Jelly or Water Blades????