New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    they even made a video about it. I think the editor doesnt know which vehicle it is. hahahha
    May video pa pala... double whammy

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Sir TD din ako nag pa coat last december. Medyo mahina na nga beading. San po kayo nag pa car pro reload?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ac3buddy View Post
    Sir TD din ako nag pa coat last december. Medyo mahina na nga beading. San po kayo nag pa car pro reload?

Meron sa ATMT bro carwash with reload.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ac3buddy View Post

I bought CarPro reload from ATMT. Ako na lang naglalagay. Claybar lang tapos alisin mga watermarks with CarPro Spotless (from ATMT also) tapos apply lang ng Reload in an open area (mejo matapang at nakakahilo kasi yung amoy). Keep car inside covered garage for a whole day.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Well if you can, use Reload after every wash para laging slick ung surface.

I've heard some negatives regarding Gliss. May hazing on some users.

Best is if you can purchase Carpro EliXir (new product for 2019). And use that after every wash.

Ako naman I use P&S Bead Maker after every wash. Its a polymer spray sealant. Super slick and hydrophobic ung surface after applying and curing. Paint is also very glossy after.
    Bro how is the performance of Carpro Elixir?

Nabasa ko sa detailing world forum this is good as QD and as good as Sonax BSD+Chemical Guys VO7 which is not available here.
    I'm planning to get this than the Meguiars Ultimate QD almost same price, gagamitin ko as QD in between carwash as top up for TW SnS for gloss and protection.

Any thought on this?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I dont have the carpro elixir eh. Its pricey kasi to be used as a drying aid. Elixir is 1300php++ ata sa atmt.

Mas bang for the buck for me ung P&S Bead Maker. Its only 2500 per gallon at some online resellers.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    A bit pricey compared Meguiars Ultimate quick detailer by 100 pesos, it's not for drying aid but as a quick detailer to enhance gloss and as a last layer of protection.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Well carpro elixir is primarily a spray sealant to maintain your coatings. Being able to use it as a drying aid is a bonus for me since thats 2 steps down to 1 na lang.

Is Megs UQD wax-based?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Well carpro elixir is primarily a spray sealant to maintain your coatings. Being able to use it as a drying aid is a bonus for me since thats 2 steps down to 1 na lang.

Is Megs UQD wax-based?
    Sorry bro for the confusion, I am going to use this as QD for sealant wax treated body paint by TW SnS and not on coated body paint.

Here's the comparison:
    CARPRO - ELIXIR HIGH GLOSS QUICK DETAILER
    CarPro EliXir is a ceramic quick detailer which combines ease of use, with a high gloss, hydrophobic finish that you've come to expect from one of the industry leaders in ceramic nano technology.

This amazing quick detailer created by the chemists and fanatics at CarPro provides a quick layer of depth, gloss, and hydrophobic energy to a variety of surfaces. Beyond the incredible levels of gloss and its excellent hydrophobic nature, EliXir is easy to apply in rain or shine, and lasts for weeks on end. The RTU formula requires no dilution and works great on both coated and un-coated vehicles.

MEGUIARS ULTIMATE QUIcK DETAILER
    Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detailer is a totally unique formula represents a significant breakthrough in technology that has even our eyes popping! Through the use of new Hydrophobic Polymer Technology™, Meguiar’s has created a spray detailer that actually repels water, withstands multiple car washes, and adds additional protection to your finish.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    So it boils down to user preference na lang kung same sila na QD.

Personally I dont use EliXir as a QD. If dusty na, might as well wash it. Kaya I use the EliXir as a drying aid or final wipe.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768