New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    put hot water in a cloth then patong mo sa area na may sticker then after a minute, dahan dahan mo nang tanggalin.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Pag LTO sticker lapatan mo lang ng clear packaging tape pag alis mo ng tape kasama na yung LTO sticker :-)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Balatan mo lang yung sticker, yun naiwan na adhesive gamitan ng acetone, tanggal yan kaagad, then wipe dry... Just did that yesterday :-)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Pag matagal na yun sticker mahirap na tanggalin yan, ibabad mo yun car sa init ng araw atleast an hour then using your finger nails remove the sticker,
    if still hard to remove use a blade but be sure slant yun blade sa glass to avoid scratches wipe it with kerosene to remove stuborn adhesive.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by joemelr View Post
    Pag matagal na yun sticker mahirap na tanggalin yan, ibabad mo yun car sa init ng araw atleast an hour then using your finger nails remove the sticker,
    if still hard to remove use a blade but be sure slant yun blade sa glass to avoid scratches wipe it with kerosene to remove stuborn adhesive.
    Gumana to dun sa conduction sticker ko. Nababad sa araw tapos angbilis na natanggal.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Kung ayaw talaga, Goo Gone.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Well I also use the blade method because I think its the best way to took off the sticker without damaging the screen and after removing the sticker the main problem is remove the adhesive.. there are lots of products available in market to remove that adhesive.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    WD-40 and gillete blade

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    put hot water in a cloth then patong mo sa area na may sticker then after a minute, dahan dahan mo nang tanggalin.
    This is effective, removed my car's conduction sticker after I got my plates.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Edric1990 View Post
    Well I also use the blade method because I think its the best way to took off the sticker without damaging the screen and after removing the sticker the main problem is remove the adhesive.. there are lots of products available in market to remove that adhesive.
    Yeah that is also good..

PHJ Services

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123