New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know that bringing the car to big berts is the best solution but i'm from cavite so i would like to diy it. what are the steps?
    Last edited by zildjian; May 26th, 2005 at 10:09 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do you have a pic sir para makita natin....

can you give us specifics of your problem? or maybe post some pics of it?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    still working on the pic i'm getting error.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    reduced the size of the pics to less than 100k.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm, repaint?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the black stains i believe are tree saps. magaspang ang surface ng hood dahil sa overspray and sad to say it happened when wetlook worked on the car. pati nga front windshield meron. napabayaan ko at dull na rin kulay.

can't really tell based on the pics. Looks grainy. anyway are those scratches? or "mantsa"? if its the former, feel it with your fingernails, if you feel a gap you might need to have it repainted, detailing it would slightly mask the scratch by rounding off the surface of the scratch

Quote Originally Posted by zildjian
    the black stains i believe are tree saps. magaspang ang surface ng hood dahil sa overspray and sad to say it happened when wetlook worked on the car. pati nga front windshield meron. napabayaan ko at dull na rin kulay.
    well for paint overspray, you'd have to clay it first. for the tree sap you might want to spray some APC on it, am not sure on this though but its worth a try. You can look for claybars in Concorde Mega, True Value, or in Bigberts.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yung black na round ay may gap na or should i say etched. anyway, nakataas nga pala wiper so may reflection yung wiper.

actually, parang butlig butlig na pino yung overspray pati sa windshield ganun din. i did not bother going back to wetlook asking them why dahil sa layo ko at masyadong abala. cguro kung nagawan ng paraan noon pa nung lumabas oto sa kanila ay hindi sana ako nawalan ng gana at wala sana yung mga ugly spots na yun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how to restore this ugly hood?