New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    ako i used steam to remove my stickers..had to do that prior my full windshield tinting..didnt know pwede pala ice cube? ma-try nga next time hehehe
    make sure that your car is on the shade para di masyado mainit windshield and to save by just using 1 cube. once you get a good grip on the edge of the sticker, slowly pull it off. Solved!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoy2002
    me nabibili sticker remover na liquid sa ace hardware
    mahal yun! lighter fluid works just as well. i always use lighter fluid to take decals off glass.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    After I apply heat, I use my trusty Swiss Army knife to peel off the edges. Never had scratches. Never had problems.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Lighter fluid, maraming gamit yan

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Tama. Pwede ka pa mag-yosi after removing the sticker. Hehe..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    just used the "ice cube" method today..works well..peeled off my lto sticker in one pull..hehe nice tip!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thanks guys... hehehe... ngayon lang ako nakapagpost ulit...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pinapaarawan ko kaso naging brittle naman yung sticker and mahirap alisin lalo. sobrang tagal na kase. hmm try ko nga ice cube...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yeah try it..ok yung ice cube method..if you got a good grip of the sticker na, madali na lang yan..(this is for the lto sticker, in my case) pero pag sobrang tagal na ang sticker, di kaya i-peel-off coz nasisira siya kaagad.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    If I may digress a bit. How does one remove a Conduction Sticker? This has been on the car since it was bought in 1995. Ten years na. I tried prying the edges with a blade or a knife, pero mukhang hindi kaya.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
how to remove a car sticker completely and neatly...