New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    does anyone know how to remove a car sticker completely without ever having doubts if marks will be left behind?

boss otep: may sticker ka ba nung sa ust? if meron, pano mo naaalis yun completely? yung sakin kasi, parang sobrang dikit na nung sticker eh. help po....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Heat the sticker to soften adhesive, you can do this with a hot air gun or hair blower or just leave the sticker under the sun for a couple of min.

Peel off the sticker as slow as you can, as much as possible buo yung sticker, if kaya then madali lang, clean the residue off with adhesive remover (even WD40 will work)

Kung di maganda yung sticker at napuputol, a really thin flat blade would help.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Try placing a rag soaked from hot water on the sticker for 3 mins. The sticker should peel off easily after picking on edges.
    Last edited by doy; April 29th, 2005 at 08:39 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    me nabibili sticker remover na liquid sa ace hardware

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i do the other way around. instead of heat, i get ice cube, then glide it on the sticker for a few minutes, then peel it off, kasama na pati adhesive sa sticker.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ako i used steam to remove my stickers..had to do that prior my full windshield tinting..didnt know pwede pala ice cube? ma-try nga next time hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I use a blade to remove the UST sticker. Heat helps, too.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

or you can use a plastic card like a used-prepaid or credit card then slowly peel of the sticker. Warm the sticker using rag dipped in hot water.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    apply heat to soften the adhesive ...

use thin blad to pry the edges ...

patience para masigurong buo mo matangal ...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    leave the car under the sun, use a thin blade. dunno if it would leave a scratch though. been doing this for years, wa naman..so far
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
how to remove a car sticker completely and neatly...