New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    On Sundays, I clean my car inside and out...It will take me from 4pm until almost 7 in the evening. Sometimes, I even think of having my car cleaned sa car wash na lang...How about you guys, how many hours would it take you to clean your car? Talagang clean everything inside and out - wash, wipe dry the car, wax, vacuum, wash/clean the engine area, etc... Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    none. I just go have it done at the nearby car washes who charges P60/P70 per wash. In-and-out in 15 to 20 minutes.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    none. I just go have it done at the nearby car washes who charges P60/P70 per wash. In-and-out in 15 to 20 minutes.
    I would also want to have it done by the car wash, they have the proper equipment and the like, not to mention that by doing it myself I will be using so much water and wasting it in the process specially since I am only using a garden hose, since I don't have any pressure washer... Thanks any way. If you have it done by the car wash shop how many times on a week would you have that cleaned by them?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    dati nung hindi pa ako busy cguro mga 2 hours pag sinipag pero usually 1hour sa van yun tapos bad trip isang ulanan lang tapos na ang pinagpaguran

sir GH mura naman ng car wash sa inyo? ano yan kotse o van?yung car wash dito sa amin meron small medium large extra large

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    An hour if only the outside but if including the interior and carpet 2 hours would be sufficient.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post
    sir GH mura naman ng car wash sa inyo? ano yan kotse o van?yung car wash dito sa amin meron small medium large extra large
    Car. Larger vehicles (like SUV, XP, vans, etc) are charged more.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    xxx... If you have it done by the car wash shop how many times on a week would you have that cleaned by them?
    -could anybody dare to answer? thanks or it depends really?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    when i really dont have anything to do during weekends (wala talagang magawa) i usually bond with my car sa garage. clean clean clean. inside and out. engine and trunk. I do it with TLC. i usually start 5pm then end at 8pm. sometimes i do it part by part

morning is exterior. hapon eh interior and gabi sit inside and listen to music. with TLC parin haha. man and machine bond!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DBanker View Post
    -could anybody dare to answer? thanks or it depends really?
    I clean it my own. But it has to be cleaned thoroughly at least once a month thats why i take it to a carwash. iba parin ang linis ng pressurized kontra sa hose.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    doing it myself. one by one because it'll be difficult if i do it at the same time. doing it with ease using regular garden hose (washing and drying the exterior including matting and all door trims) takes about 1.5-2 hours.

interior using vaccum and some detailing is once a month for at least 2 hours, another 2 hours with the engine bay and under chassis with the help of my pressure washer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How many hours do you spend cleaning your car?