New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    mahirap ba maintaine ang color white na kotse ? any tips na dapat gawin para di manilaw ? thanks;)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    dude, hindi mahirap mag maintain ng color nyan. i have a white car, its been three years and still looks shiny & new! just make sure car wash it 3x a week-lalo na pag umuulan. and wax it twice a month. (use meguiars) do that religiously & it will be good as new.

hope i help :-)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wrong forum, I'm moving this to More Than Looks not in Diesels forum.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    if you clean in often..hindi talaga siya mahirap i-maintain..pero kung nakaligtaan mo lang linisin especially after it rained..tapos ang daming tuyong rain spots..ang pangit sobrang tingnan...

what i do especially after going home na umuulan, i spray the car with water, para lang matanngal yung dirt and grime sa body ng car..kasi if you let it dry like that..ang hirap linisin after...

just today, i washed our car. i used a detergent (i know...i know..a BIG no no..) pero thats the only way na pumantay yung pagka-white nya eh..hehe (para bang nanuot na yung dumi) and simple car wash solutions cant take off that dirt..then after ko ni wash..wax ka agad.

Don't use detergents, matatangal yung wax, if any, sa paint mo, baka kalawangin pa. use paint cleaners like mothers step 1 or cleaner wax, you'll be better off. Remember to use the least abrasive first before moving up.

Had a white car before, it can be a pain if you don't wash it for a couple of days lalo na pag madaming finger prints and dust.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Use a good cleaner wax and top off with a good carnauba wax. This combo should keep your white car clean and grime free if done regularly. Also, wash your car more often.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mine is alpine white, parang off white not as difficult as yung white na white

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I also noticed that when I top off with 3M Show Car Liquid Wax, the paint doesnt "libag" that much. Though shine and depth isnt as good as S100 but it seems to maintain that "libag" free finish a lot longer. I used to get "libag" on my white car 2 -3 weeks after i have my car cleaner waxed and topped off with S100. So far I've tried not washing my car for more than 2 weeks then after the wash, I noticed that there was very little to no "libag" on my cars paint.

Blackmagic: 2 weeks? tagal ah... eh di after washing clay and 3 step uli? para makinis uli. hehehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    i guess silver is easier to maintain. right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how to mantaine white colored cars