New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Went to my suking car detailing shop kanina for a car wash/machine wax pero sobrang haba ng pila, so I've decided na maghanap na lang ng iba. Saw one with meguiars banners/tarpaulin.

I'm not sure though if what they've use is legit megs product? is there a way to know if they're using legit megs product or they're really affiliated with megs ph?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Tiwala na lang bro. Besides ikaw naman makaka obserba ng outcome ng gawa nila and ng product na gamit nila.

If not satisfied then don't go back.

Mandaya man ang shop sa una lang sila kikita, in the end mauubusan ng customer yan. How to know if a car detailing shop has a legit meguiars products?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Tiwala na lang bro. Besides ikaw naman makaka obserba ng outcome ng gawa nila and ng product na gamit nila.

If not satisfied then don't go back.

Mandaya man ang shop sa una lang sila kikita, in the end mauubusan ng customer yan. How to know if a car detailing shop has a legit meguiars products?

Question lang bro, why do you prefer meguiars? Are you aware that there are a lot more better compounds and polish than meguiars?

But if you really want to know just look for their original packaging, not the dispenser bottle, usually they are using a generic bottle dispenser

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^

Hindi ako hehe si TS yun.

Sabi nga sa TDS magaling kasi sa marketing si megs and mothers pero madami talaga mas magaling na brands.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^

Hindi ako hehe si TS yun.

Sabi nga sa TDS magaling kasi sa marketing si megs and mothers pero madami talaga mas magaling na brands.

Ahehe, sorry bro, mali ng pindot ng reply button, my message was for the TS.

It will also depend sa system ng detailer, but dont misinterpret, meguiars products are good, in fact I prefer using their compounds for paint correction, since they give me a lot of flexibility.

But for polishing/ refining the paint surface, I prefer a different brand.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoy22 View Post
    Question lang bro, why do you prefer meguiars? Are you aware that there are a lot more better compounds and polish than meguiars?

But if you really want to know just look for their original packaging, not the dispenser bottle, usually they are using a generic bottle dispenser

For sure there are sir and it's subjective.

It's just that I'm used to megs na and I have good experience with the product naman.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitoy22 View Post

For sure there are sir and it's subjective.

It's just that I'm used to megs na and I have good experience with the product naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Nag pa wax ako nung kelan lang, eto yung ginamet 845-site2012.jpg , Sir maganda. Binasa ko yung website nang brand nato, ginagamit sya sa mga barko, submarines and jet planes. Maganda resulta. marami pamimilian kaso, pamahal din ang presyo :-)), next time ta-try ko yung Double coat na ganito.