New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Hi guys. May nagbigay sa min ng Mabolo kahapon, nailagay sa loob ng auto for about 2 1/2 hours. Ang lakas ng amoy, para siyang pinaghalong durian at utot!
    Binilad ko na yung auto the whole day kanina with all the windows rolled down. Nabawasan naman significantly yung odor pero meron pa rin as of sunset kanina. Nilagyan ko na ng uling yung loob ng kotse and will leave it there overnight. In case by tomorrow may amoy pa rin, ano pa kaya pwedeng gawin to get rid of the smell? :confused:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir, try mo maglagay ng uling o charcoal. yung di pa nagamit. para absorbin yung amoy. saka try mo din mag shampoo ng carpet. may mga shampo na pwede rin sa upholstery.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    detail mo, tangal carpet, seat cover at ipalaba... lagyan ng madami downy...
    iyun kisame palinis din...

direcho mo nalang kay BigBerts

guaranteed mabango ulit car mo

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ano ang mabolo

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you know exactly where the odor is coming from, sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda, leave it there for several hours, then vac if off... repeat as necessary.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    try vinegar. leave a bowl (high and stable enough) with some vinegar for a few hours inside. or if you can, turn the fan inside to get the air circulating before leaving it.

it worked for me. a smoke "scented" loaner car was provided for me one time. i tried different sprays and neutralizers and none of them remove the odor. i was skeptical about the vinegar but i tried it and it worked!

lately a coworker of mine tried it on a friend's smoky car and it worked as well.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Salamat mga 'tol. Just checked the car, nabawasan pa uli yung amoy since last night. Will try the baking soda and vinegar. Pag di pa rin natanggal completely, it's a date with Big Bert's.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Duds try you BAY FRESH Air Sanitizer,kills odor causing in the air.
    Bango agad car mo,used it alredy,effective!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Monsrick, air fresheners merely mask the odor, not eliminate it... You can't "kill" odor, you have to get rid of the source.

How to eliminate the smell of Mabolo from car?