New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hey guys share nyo naman mga techniques nyo on how to clean your car.

1. How often do you clean your car?
    2. What do you do if bagong carwash then the following day dust lang naman and walang mga water stains? what medium do you use and how do you do it?
    3. If maputik na talaga? shampoo na and wax afterwards?
    4. Is it true na shampoo's also damage the wetlook of your car?
    5. sa mga taong walang california duster paano kayo maglinis?

hehe.. this would really be helpful to everyone! thanks people!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    meron ng detailing thread bro.... search the thread.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. once a week

2. I do nothing. konting dust lang yan. pag sinapag, cali duster.

3. wash lang. the sealant usually lasts for a few months.

4. AFAIK kapag sobrang tapang ng shampoo mix pwede matanggal ang wax / sealant.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    bossing mazda? double thread na ba ako? anyway I didn't mean to.. I was just curious on how people clean their cars. And as for what i have understood in the detailing thread, it's more on like sa paintjob etc. na.. anyway i'll try to backread din dun. thanks..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    clean my truck? huh? are you kidding me?

i clean my truck like a woman....i bring it to the car wash...

he..he

buy some chichiria, and some iced cold beer
    search for the "Detailing Thread" - its under the More Than Looks section
    start reading from page 1...

you'll find all the answers you need

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    buy some chichiria, and some iced cold beer
    search for the "Detailing Thread" - its under the More Than Looks section
    start reading from page 1...

you'll find all the answers you need
    ahihihi pwede po ba lala fish cracker? OT

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    pag super dumi i wash it with hose, soap, and the works. Pag maalikabok naman, balde MF lang then QD pag sinipag. Then paminsan F21 naman yun mga mouldings para ma protectahan sa araw. Yun gulong yun pinaka bad trip linisin e dami kasing spokes and yun brake dust makapit talaga.

Most car wash shop use dish washing liquid as soap so nakakatangal ng wax yun. Use a quick detailer na lang after para ma protect yun paint. Basta after hugasan kotse nyo run your finger sa paint and see if it slides smoothly o makapit. Pag makapit ibig sabihin tangal na yun wax mo. Kaya ayaw ko na pa car wash e, unless papapunas ko yun engine and papalinis yun loob ng rim, and syempre vacumm plush punas sa loob ng kotse. After 3 months na sariling hugas kahapon lang ako ulit nagpa car wash.
    Last edited by seonadancing; April 25th, 2006 at 10:31 AM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing
    pag super dumi i wash it with hose, soap, and the works. Pag maalikabok naman, balde MF lang then QD pag sinipag. Then paminsan F21 naman yun mga mouldings para ma protectahan sa araw. Yun gulong yun pinaka bad trip linisin e dami kasing spokes and yun brake dust makapit talaga.

Most car wash shop use dish washing liquid as soap so nakakatangal ng wax yun. Use a quick detailer na lang after para ma protect yun paint. Basta after hugasan kotse nyo run your finger sa paint and see if it slides smoothly o makapit. Pag makapit ibig sabihin tangal na yun wax mo. Kaya ayaw ko na pa car wash e, unless papapunas ko yun engine and papalinis yun loob ng rim, and syempre vacumm plush punas sa loob ng kotse. After 3 months na sariling hugas kahapon lang ako ulit nagpa car wash.

thanks dude! very informative.. what does MF stand for and QD=Quick detail? what do you use for QDing your car to protect the paint?
    thanks again man!

How Do You Clean Your Car?