bili ka ng carcover

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    bili ka ng carcover
    Yep! Your right!
    But I already got one?
    Thanks for the reply though?

What I meant was on the technical side of things?
    Like what you put on the exterior of the car, like wax and stuff?
    Those type?
    What duster do you use and whats the recommended process for doing such?
    Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir just buy a car duster like Microtex, meron sa Ace hardware. Ako after I used my car and hindi naman umulan madali lang matanggal ang dust using car duster then apply QD before I put car cover then next day ready na ulit gamitin, once a week lang ako mag car wash. I also use carnauba wax once a month then QD lang in between waxing. Hope this help.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thx777 View Post
    Sir just buy a car duster like Microtex, meron sa Ace hardware.
    i agree on this... i also use the microtex duster. basta hindi nabasa yung dumi and dust lang talaga madaling matanggal. madali pang gamitin and walang scratches na iniiwan.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    dust is easier removed kung waxed yung car.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Sir just buy a car duster like Microtex, meron sa Ace hardware. Ako after I used my car and hindi naman umulan madali lang matanggal ang dust using car duster then apply QD before I put car cover then next day ready na ulit gamitin, once a week lang ako mag car wash. I also use carnauba wax once a month then QD lang in between waxing. Hope this help.
    i do the same thing, dust off with CCD and apply QD..

pero question po, yung pinagpa-park-ingan ko, inde covered..every morning, meron hamog sa roof ng car... how do you get rid of this? thanks..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Pag meron hamog, syempre yung accumulated dust is didikit dun as soon it starts to dry up. Sa akin ang ginagawa ko na lang is let it dry up na lang, and carwash na lang option ko uli.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir, what do you mean by QD? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *UrD3mize: i agree with thx777 with his procedure in maintaining his car, Microtex Duster and then some QD, it doesn't need to be the expensive ones just those that have and provide enough lubrication to lift off the dirt and remove them without inducing scratches and swirls, this is a very effective and safe way of maintaining a car.

I also agree with scharnhorst that dusts are easier to remove with waxed and sealed cars. There are some instances with waxes having static properties and in some cases its the method people apply waxes that causes the static properties like buffing off the wax when its too dry. In either cases static properties attract dirt and there are some waxes and sealants that have anti static properties one of the them available locally is Carlack68 the others you have to order online.

*Antz-z: you can't do much about this but just let it dry, you could wipe the roof with QD and MF cloth but if the source is caused by the morning weather then it would be pointless to wipe it if it would just come back, you could wait until it no longer progresses and then wipe it dry with QD.

*restituto: QD is short for Quick Detailer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
How Do I Remove Dust on My car and Keep Them Off?