New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Basically, an Owner Type Jeep hit a Tricycle who was next to me..n the
    tricycle hit me

This is the front driver side of my car. U can see the long blackish colored marking where the tricycle's tire hit. N u can see the cracks below my corner light.

Two questions lang po.
    1. How much would it cost to get that part repainted?
    2. N if i were to replace my front bumper.. how much would it cost to get my whole bumper replaced at those body kit shops along the roads? ..n then repainted?

or is it possible for me to touch it up myself?
    In the Goonsquad I posted a topic on how I got this accident

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros
    Basically, an Owner Type Jeep hit a Tricycle who was next to me..n the
    tricycle hit me

This is the front driver side of my car. U can see the long blackish colored marking where the tricycle's tire hit. N u can see the cracks below my corner light.

Two questions lang po.
    1. How much would it cost to get that part repainted?
    2. N if i were to replace my front bumper.. how much would it cost to get my whole bumper replaced at those body kit shops along the roads? ..n then repainted?

or is it possible for me to touch it up myself?
    In the Goonsquad I posted a topic on how I got this accident

ouch! yung tire marks, kaya ng rubbing compound yan pero yung chipped-off paint, obviously hinde. mga 1000-2000 petot repaint and repair niyan, depende kung san mo pagawa. maximum charge na for a bumper is 3k.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    kung 3K ang repair, bili ka na lang nang bagong luma na bumper, then repair. you could trade in your bumper to off-set the cost. check mo rin muna.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    uhmmm... just a little repair sa bumper.. just hot boiled water and it would back to its original.. a little masilya and repaint.. i think cost around 2-3k.. got an insurance?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa tingin ko just opt to pay for it kung mga 2-3k ang estimate. sa insurance kasi ganyan din halos participation and mas hassle pa sa paper work and time.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

based on the pic, you don't need to replace your bumper. Estimate cost would be 2-3K depending on the shop.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Thanx, I'll ask around the aguinaldo highway since there's a lot of local paint shops within range of my subdivision. I probably won't get it fixed until a couple months from now... my front righ shock is startin to let me know it needs to be replaced as of 2-3weeks ago..so I suppose that's first priority over a paintjob. Thanx..i'll let u all know how the makeover goes when i get that bumper painted back to normal..thanx.

How Do I Fix This?