New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    Which part of cats (and dogs, rats, etc.) spreading like pest did you fail to understand? When I see a cat roaming around the neighborhood I do not mind them. But when I see DOZENS of cats, all over the place, then I suspect some bleeding heart bumble head started feeding stray cats (thus promoting them to settle and breed like hell).

And asking anyone to continuously check his/her car engine for stray cats (or kittens or rats or whatever)...well....

+1

Also, when you've exhausted all possible solutions....

car covers : Yes. I've tried those. They don't work. The car cover only worsened my problem. Upon seeing that the car cover weave catches their claws, those cats started to rasp their claws on the car cover. After a month, mahimulmul na yung car cover ko. Worse, my car cover smells like cat urine, because they marked their territory on my car. And no, I am not going to make the extra effort to launder my car cover. I don't have a washing machine big enough to chuck my car cover in. Nope...I don't have the time to hand wash the car cover. I'd rather spend my extra time washing my car. Also, using a car cover requires me to ensure that my car is dust free before putting the car cover on. I don't have the time to wash my car every night before putting the car cover on.

Oh, and I have a covered garage. But my garage is not fully enclosed. It's just a roof extension. Boarding it up with walls to ensure that the cat won't be able to get inside is not an option. Sobrang sikip na non na hindi na ako makaka park sa loob ng bahay namin. I think having that roofed garage is the main reason why those cats like to stay on my car.

And yes, I tried putting food about 10 feet away from my car. They just ate the food, then slept on my car. Nag baon pa minsan ng food sa car ko. Dinner in bed. Puro mumo ng kanin yung bubong ko.

Yep... I also tried natural repellents like black pepper and orange peel, etc. They didn't work for me. The orange peel only attracted fruit flies.

SO pano na yan?

I wish somebody would be kind enough to come over and adopt these cats.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    +1

Also, when you've exhausted all possible solutions....

car covers : Yes. I've tried those. They don't work. The car cover only worsened my problem. Upon seeing that the car cover weave catches their claws, those cats started to rasp their claws on the car cover. After a month, mahimulmul na yung car cover ko. Worse, my car cover smells like cat urine, because they marked their territory on my car. And no, I am not going to make the extra effort to launder my car cover. I don't have a washing machine big enough to chuck my car cover in. Nope...I don't have the time to hand wash the car cover. I'd rather spend my extra time washing my car. Also, using a car cover requires me to ensure that my car is dust free before putting the car cover on. I don't have the time to wash my car every night before putting the car cover on.

Oh, and I have a covered garage. But my garage is not fully enclosed. It's just a roof extension. Boarding it up with walls to ensure that the cat won't be able to get inside is not an option. Sobrang sikip na non na hindi na ako makaka park sa loob ng bahay namin. I think having that roofed garage is the main reason why those cats like to stay on my car.

And yes, I tried putting food about 10 feet away from my car. They just ate the food, then slept on my car. Nag baon pa minsan ng food sa car ko. Dinner in bed. Puro mumo ng kanin yung bubong ko.

Yep... I also tried natural repellents like black pepper and orange peel, etc. They didn't work for me. The orange peel only attracted fruit flies.

SO pano na yan?

I wish somebody would be kind enough to come over and adopt these cats.

baka kulang sa lasa chief... add some magic "ingredients"... for sure di na babalik mga yun...:evil:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    mga sir ano ginagamit nyo pangtaaggal nang light scratches?.. thnks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    bili ka airsoft gun, works for me,.pero siempre wag mo babarilin pag nasa kotse mo..
    pag wala sa kotse mo saka mo tirahin, pag nakita ka non tatakbo agad maski wala kana airsoft...

yung isang pusa 5 araw ko di nakita e, sabi ng kasambahay namin di na raw natulog yung pusa sa taas ng kotse ko hehehehe...nalipat sa everest ng tatay ko buwahahahaha

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    bili ka airsoft gun, works for me,.pero siempre wag mo babarilin pag nasa kotse mo..
    pag wala sa kotse mo saka mo tirahin, pag nakita ka non tatakbo agad maski wala kana airsoft...

yung isang pusa 5 araw ko di nakita e, sabi ng kasambahay namin di na raw natulog yung pusa sa taas ng kotse ko hehehehe...nalipat sa everest ng tatay ko buwahahahaha
    gandang "warmup" bago tumuloy sa gamesite, bugawin yung pusa then ratratin ng BB's while it flee's away!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    My Flawless car paint got scratched by how many cats I don't know. But there are scratches deep enough that scratch removers can't remove anymore.

I should've put the car cover on

I'm now planning to extradite all the cats in my house somewhere far enough they can't come back.

The car was so slick, cat's claws couldn't hang on it, There were skid marks from the roof continuing to the hood.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kailangan lang bambuhin yan at di na babalik pag nasaktan. Yung pusang gala sa amin ay sa roof pa ng sasakyan ko natutulog, buti nalang me cover yung sasakyan. Nung nakatikim ng hampas dalawang beses hindi na bumalik.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Kailangan lang bambuhin yan at di na babalik pag nasaktan. Yung pusang gala sa amin ay sa roof pa ng sasakyan ko natutulog, buti nalang me cover yung sasakyan. Nung nakatikim ng hampas dalawang beses hindi na bumalik.
    Ganito ginawa ko hehe. Hinampas ko yung pusa habang natutulog sa ibabaw ng sasakyan namin. Yun, nagulat, nagtaasan ang balahibo at naglabasan ang kuko. Dahil madulas ang paint, tumatakbo siya na hindi nakakaalis sa pwesto, nag iwan ng maraming decals sa bubong

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Puro kalmot ang oto ko. Di ko naman magalaw ang mga pusa kasi alaga ng katabing bahay. Iwas gulo nalang.

Peace out!

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    just make sure no one is taking a vid of you but has anyone tried a stun gun? hehehe... evil grin

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
how to deal with cats?