New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Am just wondering kasi i was in the FORT nung Grand EB pero di ako makalapit kasi hiya ako,i wanted to buy stickers sana pero di ako makalapit,an organizer wave at me akala kasama ako sa mga carshow ....am driving a chrome yellow lancer lang po pero may konting set up, as in konti lang help... any friendly member or officer that i can talk to.. salamat..GODSPEED

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Friendly naman ang mga tsikoteers. Maybe the officer was waving at you to park your car in the parking lot allocated at the back of the booths.

Now, I could sense that the problem is your ability to talk to strangers. Shyness will really woo you away from people. Nakakalat naman po sila dun sa EB, you can easily approach anyone with regards to your matters. :cool:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kikomonster,

mabait yung mga tsikot peeps hehe... yan si Ungas napakabait niyan (tsikot good squad chairmanship notwithstanding )

stickers are still available now, just PM otep

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome to Tsikot Kikomonster.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    welcome, and enjoy your stay pare!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    goon squad pala... not good squad hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually, may mga masusungit din..... j/k.
    ot: sir otep, sticker ko!!!!

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Thanks mga amigos... i think i will listen to that....ellow otep....i want to buy stickers.. where n when can i pick it up.... my number is 09162062118 or you can call my ofc.. MTV-Asia 6335699/85... look for Francis Andaya.......thanks a lot.. i want to put a big ass tsikot.com sticker in my bumper pero syempre i want the good grace of the officers and members... thanks for welcoming me.......ang unang magreply meron free tickets for our MTV-Pilipinas Awads... heheheh suhol......

GODSPEED

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ot: kiko, sino ba pinaka oks na female vj ngayon sa mtv pinas? pakilala mo naman kami.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kikomonster,
    pare sana bumili ka na nung sticker sa akin nung EB! :D hehehe....daming mabait dito :D

oo nga pakilala kay vj patty :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HOw can I be a member.??Friendly Ba lahat?