New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Nakabangga kasi ako last time kaya medyo hnd maayos yung hood. May opening sa side pag naka close. San kaya pwede ipaayos? And how much will it cost? Alignment only but no painting. I live near pasig marikina area

2. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Sorry to hear that. This is a complicated repair which is why it’s better to have it repaired to a trusted car shop. I know a website which provides a reliable list of car shops who can provide specific service within the location. They are guaranteed to have a listing of shops that could do the repair near your area whether in Marikina or Pasig. You may want to check it out. Hope you’ll find this helpful 😊

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeepph View Post
    Sorry to hear that. This is a complicated repair which is why it’s better to have it repaired to a trusted car shop. I know a website which provides a reliable list of car shops who can provide specific service within the location. They are guaranteed to have a listing of shops that could do the repair near your area whether in Marikina or Pasig. You may want to check it out. Hope you’ll find this helpful Hood Alignment
    Nice! Simpleng- simple ah. Hood Alignment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Are you talking about the gap? Baka naman kaya pa ng brute force.