New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    83
    #11
    uy...san nakakabili nyan?

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    115
    #12
    8) ands.....pare sa TRUE VALUE dami EO products....complete line tinda nila....pero yung sakin biglay lang sakin yung EO cleaner wax....if not mistaken P700.00 ata isang EO cleaner wax....pero sulit tsong ....Meg cleaner wax din ok... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgr een::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:: mrgreen::mrgreen:

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    13,417
    #13
    di sya 100% carnauba... there's not such thing...

    100% lang yung carnauba composition na hinalo sa mixture. Carnauba (over 60% is rock hard)

  4. FrankDrebin Guest
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by coolrolla
    8) ands.....pare sa TRUE VALUE dami EO products....complete line tinda nila....pero yung sakin biglay lang sakin yung EO cleaner wax....if not mistaken P700.00 ata isang EO cleaner wax....pero sulit tsong ....Meg cleaner wax din ok... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgr een::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:: mrgreen::mrgreen:

    Mahal pala niyang EO cleaner wax.

    Mas mahal pa sa EO Wet Polish and Wax.

    Magkano ba yung Meg#26?

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    13,417
    #15
    Meg 26 is a pure wax... no cleaners... I believe it costs 800 for a bottle (factory packaging), repackaged costs P210 for a small bottle.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    366
    #16
    Uy mga peeps may Q ako sa inyo;
    Ano ba ang best na panghugas ng car na magagamit mo lng ay mga everydat na gamit sa bahay like those laundry soaps. Advisable ba un??

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    139
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by FerioEG9Boi
    Uy mga peeps may Q ako sa inyo;
    Ano ba ang best na panghugas ng car na magagamit mo lng ay mga everydat na gamit sa bahay like those laundry soaps. Advisable ba un??
    'Wag kang gagamit ng laundy soap, medyo abrassive sa finish esp, if you have clearcoat. Mabuti pa ang dishwashing soap like Dawn. Mild and not soapy. Madaling i-rinse. I use ultra micro fiber towel to dry it up.

    Good Luck.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    121
    #18
    [quote="Litespeed"]
    Quote Originally Posted by FerioEG9Boi
    Mabuti pa ang dishwashing soap like Dawn. Mild and not soapy
    Oh no! Dishwashing soap should not be used as a daily wash! It'll strip the wax right off your car! :shock:

    The only time you want to use dishwashing soap is if you truly want the wax off your car (like when you're prepping your car for polishing and waxing and further detailing, and you need to slough off the old wax still on the car).

    Spend a little cash and get a bottle of car shampoo. May be a little pricey, but it'll be mild enough to keep wax on the car, but strong enough to get rid of the dirt.

    Good luck!

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    139
    #19
    [quote="e46boi"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Litespeed
    Quote Originally Posted by FerioEG9Boi
    Mabuti pa ang dishwashing soap like Dawn. Mild and not soapy
    Oh no! Dishwashing soap should not be used as a daily wash! It'll strip the wax right off your car! :shock:

    The only time you want to use dishwashing soap is if you truly want the wax off your car (like when you're prepping your car for polishing and waxing and further detailing, and you need to slough off the old wax still on the car).

    Spend a little cash and get a bottle of car shampoo. May be a little pricey, but it'll be mild enough to keep wax on the car, but strong enough to get rid of the dirt.

    Good luck!
    Agee with you 100%
    Excellent post.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    13,417
    #20
    Just remember, the only thing protecting your paint is wax or sealant, which are mainly made out of oils and silicates... Dishwashing soap, detergents and other surfactants are made to cut grease and oil... Your wax will be stripped, leaving you with an unprotected finish.

    Visit the PAD forum and download the Detailing FAQ document...

    E46boi: Dude, visit our forum din, I'm sure you can be a valuable poster there as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hmm....