New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    truly the best detailers in the philippines, i've been through so many car wash and nothing compares to hillsborough detailers except big bert's, but i like hillsborough more since they have a more friendly crowd. hillsborough is more popular to subaru club, and most of the cars that get serviced there are high end cars. also their workers are friendly and the customers also, so while you are waiting for your car you can chat with the customers and workers. i'm not in anyway connected to hillsborough, i just recommend them since they have done an excellent job to my car and the owner is very very friendly. just try them out, there is no doubt in my mind that you won't go to another carwash after hillsborough.

here's their website: http://www.hillsboroughdetailers.com/
    they're located at jupiter st. inside buendia car exchance and they just opened a shop at eastwood across watsons inside the open parking arae. but i haven't been to the eastwood branch.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sorry to dig this up, Nagpapa car wash ako here pag no chance to go to big berts or puno un meguiars fort. Their car wash is generally okay except that their price is quite high. car wash without vacuum 120 or 150 ata.

But the last time i had my car washed in their eastwood branch, i was shocked to see my car full of swirls and the windows parang pinunasan with dirty rags. It was really frustrating and i won't ever have my car washed with them ever again. I don't know what kind of washing they did to my car but it seemed like they did a 50 peso taxi car wash to my car. Nakakainis kasi the car is 3 months old palang. Hassle sobra.

hillsborough detailers...