New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what are the things that ill be needing? tips naman guys and saan me pwede kumuha ng mga pang-detail. preferably meguires...thanks!!!

peace!!

2. PapaJoe Guest
    You can get your supply of meguiars at their dealer shop at kamias (almost across Mcdo's).

I assume that you will be hiring "detailers" to work for you. My question to you is this: do you personally know how to detail a car or is your knowledge limited to using Turtle Wax and Formula 1 stuffs? The reason I'm saying this is coz I operate a detailing shop myself and uses Meguiars but there are risks involved when detailing cars. The way you phrased your question on this thread suggests to me that you're a newbie to detailing. If you ask me,the first thing you should do is learn to do it yourself. This will widen your perspective of the true nature of detailing and at the same time professionally manage your "detailers" at your shop. 8)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup. im actually a newbie. i plan to learn about this stuff at meguiars my friend told me kse that they will teach you on how to detail when you get the stuff from them. is this true? thanks for the reply...

peace!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Papajoe, san yung shop mo?

Help..will put up an auto detailing shop soon...