New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello People,

People have told me big bert's does not paint cars. Can anyone suggest to me where in the areas of QC, SJ, MKTI can I find a company that does a good job of painting cars? Im not looking for fancy pain jobs or anything like that, just want to restore my ride to what it looked like when I bought it.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    its great bro that you started a thread like this to address your query.

i hate to say this but this has been asked alot of times already. in fact, if you just search the "more than looks section" you'd get your answers there. just be patient.

anyway, I hope other tsikoteers will chime in as well with their suggestions.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the wetlook.

www.thewetlook.com.ph

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Guys, thanks for all the help. Gave me a good idea as to what to look for, Bogey, thanks for the links. I'm just new here so I still don't know where to search the threads already in the forum.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MadoX View Post
    Hello People,

People have told me big bert's does not paint cars. Can anyone suggest to me where in the areas of QC, SJ, MKTI can I find a company that does a good job of painting cars? Im not looking for fancy pain jobs or anything like that, just want to restore my ride to what it looked like when I bought it.

I could refer you to an anesthesiologist

Help me, help me find a shop that does a good paint job