New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hello, i think my front lowering springs is broken. wala na gaano play yung shocks and medyo naging stiff yung ride ko. saan ba makakakuha ng lowering springs? i bought mine kasi sa frend ko. kahit second hand lang ok na din. i just nid2 relace it asap para hindi masira shocks ko. baka meron kayo alam na mura, khit front lang ok na din..you might know someone selling the front lang. thanks..lancer itlog-95

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've never heard of springs breaking before - they are supposed to last the life of your car (after all, they are just pieces of coiled-up heavy-duty steel). Now, your ride is supposed to get 'stiffer' with lowering springs because of the difference in spring rate, so even if you change them you will still have a firmer ride quality (although some are firmer than others).

What brand of springs do you have, anyway?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka shocks mo yung may sira na or the whole suspension arm maybe?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i just felt my ride got stiff compared to before. no leaks on my shocks..well if ever you know someone selling 2nd hand lowering springs eh just post it. thanks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo muna patingnan sa mga suspension experts like sa servitek or your suking mekaniko before you decide to buy a new set IMO
    Last edited by ssaloon; July 7th, 2003 at 10:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mr ssaloon,

sorry ha, not related to the topic...i saw your ad about the glasses. available pa ba?

regards.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you got PM

help on lowering springs