New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    dinikitan kase ng erpat ko ng sticker yung oto ko sa me sidemirror, ampangit tingnan so i took it off pero d ko matanggal yung sticky thingy nya, tried soaps, pero d kaya, kakatakot nmn iscrape baka kase magasgas, ano po ba pwede ko gawin mga masters

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Lots of way...Blow dry or heat gun it and peel the sticker, soak towel in hot water then place it against the sticker,wait for few minutes and try to peel the sticker.If you have residue of the sticker remove it with WD40,gas,glass cleaner or any chemical that will break it down.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Replace the car - joke lang. ronald m's suggestion might do the trick.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    next time use dental floss when removing any sticky thing....seriously.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    next time use dental floss when removing any sticky thing....seriously.
    Good for rebadging.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No blow dryer needed, I used the dental floss trick. then, 3M adhesive remover for the left over adhesives. Sa ACE HARDWARE, malamang merong adhesive remover.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ingat lang sa mga chemicals na pamunas baka magfade ang paint or baka magkaroon ng visible marks

a little heat gun work wonders

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroy View Post
    ingat lang sa mga chemicals na pamunas baka magfade ang paint or baka magkaroon ng visible marks

a little heat gun work wonders
    He's talking about sideview mirror.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    No blow dryer needed, I used the dental floss trick. then, 3M adhesive remover for the left over adhesives. Sa ACE HARDWARE, malamang merong adhesive remover.
    Are you sure you can remove stickers or vinyl using dental floss?I think you're talking about emblem.I think the dental floss is thicker than sticker.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald_m View Post
    Are you sure you can remove stickers or vinyl using dental floss?I think you're talking about emblem.I think the dental floss is thicker than sticker.
    No. I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ronald_m View Post
    I think the dental floss is thicker than sticker.
    you think?!

I thought the question was debadging since imprezawrxsti responded with using floss as well.

Well then just use an adhesive remover which is safe on automotive paint (3M brand).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help: how to take off/wash off stickers