New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi guys. I have my car to be painted this week. But we have a problem on how to achieve this color (pic below) any help on how to achieve this would be much appreciated. Thank you.

BTW, we will be using Nax 2k paints

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    You must have to find out the paint number on that car. If you dont know then ask any body paint shop to create a custom paint similar into. It may not exactly same but, close enought.

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Yes sir, the paint supplier will help us to get the color. I just wanted some paint combination tips from our friends here at tsikot who are familiar with the said color.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i can't see your pic but just go to a paint dealer shop. they should have swatches for you to choose from.

kung hindi straight yung color, just find a paint dealer that could mix it for you.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by daimaoh View Post
    i can't see your pic but just go to a paint dealer shop. they should have swatches for you to choose from.
    Here's a direct link sir.
    http://advancedautopaints.com/galler..._031_image.jpg
    or
    http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/153...tchoicevq7.jpg
    Medyo malayo po kse ako sa casa, about 160kms. Hopefully when i go back everything is set. Suggestions needed as to base color po at kung anong pearl yung 2nd coat. Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sorry ronin, i'm not an expert. ask lexter and other experts here.

ako kasi punta lang ako ng paint dealer and look at the swatches.

di ba Nax paint is only 1k?

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    i think this color is close to flamingo red mica of anzahl... sa anzahl, it is a straight color...

hope this helps..

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    nga pala sorry, use silver base coat..

we have tried to use yung anzahl sa shop namin but we used white base coat.. lighter effect ang labas..

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks sir JMW sa reply, I made a go na, late ko na nabasa post. Chameleon yata labas . Sana maganda pa din ang labas.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Tricolor. with a base coat red.. or they used candy tone colors..

Help on this color of paint