New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, onga naman Odell, ang layo ng suspension ng Lancer sa 155 mo hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks guys for the help...buo na sya..ill post the pics soon!!! got wheels na din so complete na...minor things na lang i add ko next year like exhaust system, filter and HID

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    mga inspirasyon

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hayuf! bling blings! more bling blings!!! yung vtech engine ba naka CVT or manual lang?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by notEworthy27
    hayuf! bling blings! more bling blings!!! yung vtech engine ba naka CVT or manual lang?
    You have an option of course. Mine is with CVT.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    may CVT ang VTEC? Nice!!! akala ko manual lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yup meron...kakagulat nga eh....mabilis kaya birit ng birit pero ang tipid sa gas. Eto enjoy lang bro!!

ganda!
    Last edited by garyq; December 5th, 2004 at 10:21 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by alanranch
    Hi I bought the HnR springs arleady and had it installed. May camber and toe in when I had it installed kaya mahal na sya inabot. Here's my take..... of course mas maganda na ang stance ng car. The springs are ok but with uneven roads bumpy pa rin sya. The fear of not seeing humps bothers me coz I feel na pag nde ko nakita yung humps at madaanan ko talaga wasak ang harap ko. Now I can attack corners and very much feel the road although talagang minsan nakaka bad trip coz ang sama ng kalye natin. I havent changed my wheels yet ....and since ive just gotten the springs Ill see if I can last coz as of now gandang ganda ako sa tayo and handling. Im imagining the rims already. Pero kung talagang ma hassle ako coz of my daily drive from alabang to qc. I will go stock again.
    kapag nag 16s ka naman, aangat ang ride height mo eh kaya ok lang ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *ssaloon bro ur right abt 16's. Perfect for me. I wrote that during the first couple of days when the h n r srpings were installed. hehe nde pa sanay coz its been awhile. last time I had lowering springs was when I was in college hehe. Now enjoy talaga coz I tried 17's the other week grabe nde ko talaga kaya. I dont wanna be a slave to my car and with all the potholes in the metro its insane to have 40 series tires. Was surpirsed coz mas comfy pa yung 16 with 45 series than the stock mags probably because of the width of the tires.

Here is a pic of the car now
    Ill change rims soon tempo lang yang DTM rims coz I really have decided on the rims for my car. Konting ipon pa.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
HELP!!!City Vtec set up