New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Yes terday I noticed tiny random bubbles on my hood. I cant find them anywhere else on the car. They look like water drops from far. Today they seem to have flattened and are whitish in color? What is this? Why did this appear just on the hood? What can be done about this?

Thanks for the help guys

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sir please post the brand and model of the car

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    repainted ba yung hood?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Its a 99 accord. Yes the whole car is repainted

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    pics would definitely help.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    OMG... I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the Polyglaze Diamond Finish...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by darkentity View Post
    Its a 99 accord. Yes the whole car is repainted
    pics would be a big help.

gaano na katagal na repaint yung oto? bago lang? months? years? did you put anything (like wax, etc. etc.) on the car immediately after you got it back from the paint shop?

Where do you park? under a tree? exposed/open parking?

these questions need to be asked because a lot of factors needs to be considered before we can make a near educated guess on what happened to your car.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thanks for the comments ! The bubbles magically dissapeared after I washed the car!!..strange. I suspect the polyglaze diamond finish also..I guess I wont be using it again. I just washed the car applied 3m scratch and swirl remover to remove the waterspots and applied some cleaner wax..its as good as new now..phew...

Help bubbles !!