New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ok, when i was doin a sneak peak on prices of lowering springs.. one of the shops that i came across with said that tanabe's are much better springs for japanese cars. He also said that h&r's are used for european vehicles and it is stiffer compared to the japanese counterpart..

1. is this true? im thinkin of what springs to buy, now im confuse... h&r's or tanabe? which one... guys out there who has first hand experience on these products opinion needed...

2. btw the cheapest tanabe's i know is 9.6k and according to makna h&r's 13.5k anyone know a place where both products are cheaper to buy?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it depends. on a civic (EK), maganda ang ride ng tanabe. sa mga lancer, galant, maganda ride ng H&R.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    H&R products are awesome. they, after all, are one of the pioneers in this industry and the quality shows. it's true that they tend to be stiffer, though.

no personal experience with Tanabe.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ah, so i should get h&r, makna is the official distributor.. so sa kanila ang pinaka mura, anu po ung address ng makna?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    You might get a better deal buying from a retailer who has equipment and expert installers. Unless you will install it yourself or Makna has the capability as well.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    google mo makna marketing.

they dont install, mga 1k installation fee sa suking talyer.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mahal kasi tumaga nung iba, merun ba kayu alam na murang h&r springs sa mga retailer??

thanks ssalloon ha, merun ka alam na mas murang bilihan, if not sa makna na lang ako hehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    neuspeed ayaw mo? Ok ride nya sa sir ko nde gano matagtag!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    kau ang neuspeed sir?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Maganda ride ng Tanabe coil-overs dun sa Lancer ko (noong buhay pa sya).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
H&R or Tanabe for Japanese Cars???