New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello people,

Can anybody recommend a good detailing shop? I want to restore the paint job of my civic.. I'm not looking for color change or anything, just get rid of the dings and scratches and apply a new clear coat to bring back the shine.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    try the meguiars franchise at malugay st (malapit sa kanto ng buendia at southsuper hiway/osmena). katabi lang ito ng karplus. look for manny espinosa. meron din silang paintless dent repair. okay kausap yang si manny.
    Last edited by smooth; August 15th, 2006 at 12:49 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    location?

better yet, magpa-PDR ka muna bago ka magpa-full detail sa Big Bert's. PM mo sina theveed or Black Magic.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You're looking for a paintshop, not a detailing shop. A detailing shop doesn't respray paint (including clear).

Search on "paint shop" threads.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    well some detailers also offer paint job services, since it's almost the same line of business. Anyway I live in San Juan area so places from Banawe to Makati and anything in between is ok with me. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MadoX View Post
    well some detailers also offer paint job services, since it's almost the same line of business. Anyway I live in San Juan area so places from Banawe to Makati and anything in between is ok with me. Thanks
    Big Bert's does quality detailing work and I'd recommend them. BUT, hindi sila nagpipintura.. and, IMO, you'd need a good paint shop if you want some CC topped on your ride.

if you want, go to a pro detailer and have your paint assessed first.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    Big Bert's does quality detailing work and I'd recommend them. BUT, hindi sila nagpipintura.. and, IMO, you'd need a good paint shop if you want some CC topped on your ride.

if you want, go to a pro detailer and have your paint assessed first.
    ok thanks guys, but could you actually give me a company that paints car's?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ano ba talaga gusto mo paint job or detailing?

pag ang mga gasgas eh mababaw lang pa detail mo okay na iyun... kung malalim tapos may mga tama eh malamang bodywork muna at repaint ang kailangan... okay...

try canvas and look around... i'm sure dami na nakapost regarding details and paint job...

peace

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    how bad is the damage to your paint? if they are light scratches, or kung yung clear lang yung damage you could just have it detailed... If there is some paint damage, you'll definitely need to go to a body shop...

A good detailing shop anyone?