New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    http://www.googone.com/

Sa mga nakagamit nito.....(lalo na mga taga america)....ok ba ito all purpose cleaner? windshield cleaner?...etc

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Maganda daw pero hindi ko pa nasubukan. Sa dami kasing choice dito hindi mo na alam kung ano ang totoong mas maganda. At yang goo gone cleaner kasi noong lumabas sa TV mga 6 yrs ago(apprx.) ay pang household lang. Regardless, maganda dahil they stand what the company say's in thier commercial.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ayoko lang yung amoy niya, it stays in your nose (it did for me) after a while. Pero it worked to remove super trim adhesive on my shirt! That's the kind of stuff I use to install a hood pad on my car.

Windshield cleaner, I'd rather use a glass cleaner instead. Dries without streaks too. Just use it as a last resort, I think it says it's citrus based so it's probably slightly acidic so that's how it removes stuff.

Others have said to use them to remove trunk emblem adhesive, but I've never tried that.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    this will be very useful... i think i will need this product kasi may mga matitigas ang ulo who puts stickers on the dashboard! kaya yun nga! the gooey adhesive residue is left behind and hard to remove! haiz!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's not really a general purpose cleaner. you're probably better off with something like Simple Green for that. it's very very good for what it was made - getting rid of adhesive and residue...

Goo Gone