New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi, anyone have tried the Formula 1 steps 1-3

step 1 - scratch out, with polishing compound daw (699)
    step 2 - carnauba wax (499)
    step 3 - clearcoat glaze (599)

actually mas mura tong formula 1... around 933ml per bottle.. good for sharing, kaso parang magkaiba sila ng steps ng mothers...
    kasi sa mothers, second step ung sealant/glaze.. then last yung wax....

any inputs for this brand? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i'm also curious about these products...specially yung step 3 that says its a sealant... may mga nagtry na ba nito? post naman kyo ng inputs nyo...:weathermanf3:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    bossing ups ko lang tong thread na to..

ask ko lang din kase ung iba sabi seal and glaze sa step 2 tas carnauba wax sa step 3. bakit tong formula 1 ay baligtad ata???

may binili kase si erpat ng ganto aun.. medyo nalilito ako kung ano ba talaga dapat???

pa share naman po comment about this..

TIA

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Im only using carnauba paste wax on my pick up almost 10 years rain and shine no cover at all . Just to give protection to the ansahl paint .

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I've tried their products and im not that impressed with the gloss and looks department but for its price i guess its a fair enough deal, their glaze is more like a glossing agent filled with oils that would probably enhance the look of the wax, what i hate about the step 1 though is that it really cuts a lot and that bad thing is it does not finish quite well, it would leave you with micro scratches and haze.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Up natin ito.

7. Join Date
    May 2018
    Formula 1 Metallic car polish

May naka-try na ba? Nabili ko lang kasi on sale. Pasensya na kung medyo dumb question pero wala naman dapat problem kung anong color ng tsikot mo right?

Will it come near to its claim of 52 car washes when you have an open garage? Thanks sa magbibigay ng enlightenment.

8. Join Date
    May 2019
    ung number 2 boss carnauba wash and wax di ba sya makaka damage ng clear coat? worry ko kasi baka masira ung clear coat 2 mos old pa lang sasakyan ko.