New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Due to numerous requests of tskikoteers (and other customers), the flat rate promo is back!

Flat rate details will last until the end of Febuary 2004!!!

All passenger cars (up to 2.3 liters) full detail (Interior, Exterior and Engine Detail) gets a flat rate of P3,000 only!!! (Regular Price - 3800 up)

All AUV/Large cars full detail gets a flat rate of P3,500 only!!! (Regular Price - 4,500 up)

And Large SUVs and Vans full detail gets a flat rate of P4,000 only!!! (Regular Price - 5,000 up)

These include a full interior detail job of shampooing and extraction of fabrics, leather conditioning, dash and siding cleaning; exterior detail includes wash, clay, tar removal, paint polishing (and compounding if necessary), polymer paint sealant; lastly a full engine detail.

Shop around for prices and compare our service and product list, you won't find anything better! You'll practically be getting at least one major service for free!

(Note: These prices are for Tsikot members only, it's 500 more for non-tsikoteers)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sir theveed, what if po interior detail lang? how much? mine is 3dr pajero...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1300 po vsm...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ok thanks po...i'll try to visit you one of these days...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir theveed, how much naman paint protection/detailing for a Classic Mini.

thanks.:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed,

di pa ako nakakadaan sa shop mo hehehe! :D can i bring my own materials? sayang kasi e hehe... i still have DC2 and DC3, #26, zymol cleaner wax, some FR, 3m scratch remover, IHG, pylon strip-it, 20/20 glass cleaner... hehe, how much would a full detailing (1 yr. old CR-V) cost using some of what i have on hand?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Vince: 2500 po... pag detail naman 1700... difference is the final two products used and applied...

mbt: Honestly, it'll take more effort for us if you bring your own products since most consumer items are not meant to be used by machines and stuff. Also, for example, in your case, your most potent paint polish/cleaner is 3M SR, which is nowhere near the restorative levels of pro-line products, meaning it'll take us 2-3x more effort to get the same results... In the end, you'll be paying more since what detail customers are paying for is our labor hours and not the product used.

In your case, you have presented one light polish (DC2), one moderate polish (3M SR), 2 cleaner waxes (Zymol and FR), 2 waxes (DC3 and 26)... These products just overlap one another...

For glass polishing, Pylon can take care of really mild ones but not moderate to severe watermarks... Again, it's the labor that's intensive, not the products.
    Last edited by theveed; January 21st, 2004 at 02:36 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi theveed!

How long will this detailing take? Overnight? 2 days?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sir theveed how much po kung interior, enginge detailing and glass detailing lang? and how long will it take? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dieseler,
    It usually takes 1-2 days for complete (engine, interior and exterior) detailing.

Mardim,
    Flat rate details usually include Exterior / Interior / Engine or Glass. Since exterior is not included in your query, total package price for Interior / Engine / Glass is P2800. I could give you a 10% discount for everything. It will take 1 day to finish the job so you have to leave the car overnight. Thank you very much.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Flat Rate Details Continue!