New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hello mga tsikoters,
    may alam ba kayong school/establishment na nag ooffer ng basic course for fiberglass for a fee? gusto ko kasi mag aral. thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    http://www.polymerprod.com/
    if i'm not mistaken every month may classes sila for 4 sessions

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shampooking View Post
    http://www.polymerprod.com/
    if i'm not mistaken every month may classes sila for 4 sessions
    boss maraming salamat sa link, im checking it out now.panalo talaga dito sa tsikot!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TLRC used to have fiberglass making course. Gusto ko nga rin magtake

Check out tlrc.gov.ph then click on their "List of Technology Video Courses in VCD format"... You'll find fiberglass under the "Homebusiness Crafts" category. The website says the video is around P700 only

But they also have the formal training, so you'll have a classroom and classmates and hands-on training. Just look for their schedule printed in newspapers or call them. You'll find their contact information on the website.

Also, the video thing gave me an idea. Type in "Fiberglass Making" in youtube, and you'll find some nice videos teaching you how to do it

Happy learning

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun dating lecturer sa TLRC ang lecturer (naka checkered polo) sa polymer products inc.

check my youtube clip -

this video clip is part of the DVD clip sold at polymer prodt inc.

pero kung gusto mo ng hands on, join their lectures. masyadong maraming polymer resins and fiberglass variants to fit ones needs and joining the lecture will give a better understanding for all of these materials....they have two lectures - basic and advance.

ideal yung advance kung marunong ka ng magfiberglass.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ive been trying to figure out how to download youtube videos. Yung mga websites wherein we type in the youtube url and the firefox plug-ins dont seem to work. I dont know if it is because of the slow internet connection, or if it is due to changes youtube may have placed on their sites to prevent their videos from being downloaded.

Maganda sana to download these videos para Il have a copy

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    search mo sa firefox site "download helper" dali lang gamitin

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    TLRC used to have fiberglass making course. Gusto ko nga rin magtake

Check out tlrc.gov.ph then click on their "List of Technology Video Courses in VCD format"... You'll find fiberglass under the "Homebusiness Crafts" category. The website says the video is around P700 only

But they also have the formal training, so you'll have a classroom and classmates and hands-on training. Just look for their schedule printed in newspapers or call them. You'll find their contact information on the website.

Also, the video thing gave me an idea. Type in "Fiberglass Making" in youtube, and you'll find some nice videos teaching you how to do it

Happy learning
    sir maraming salamat sa inputs niyo. nag inquire na ako sa polymers inc, the fee is 2K Php, once a month daw ang seminars nila. wala lang akong time ngayon dahil sa work at malayo ang lugar ko. siguro for a start ill watch the movies sa you tube. thanks ulet

Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    yun dating lecturer sa TLRC ang lecturer (naka checkered polo) sa polymer products inc.

this video clip is part of the DVD clip sold at polymer prodt inc.

pero kung gusto mo ng hands on, join their lectures. masyadong maraming polymer resins and fiberglass variants to fit ones needs and joining the lecture will give a better understanding for all of these materials....they have two lectures - basic and advance.

ideal yung advance kung marunong ka ng magfiberglass.
    definitely pag nagkaroon ng time mas maganda ang may hands on. thanks ulet mga boss.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mmanson View Post
    search mo sa firefox site "download helper" dali lang gamitin
    I tried it. I cant get it to work

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    Ive been trying to figure out how to download youtube videos. Yung mga websites wherein we type in the youtube url and the firefox plug-ins dont seem to work. I dont know if it is because of the slow internet connection, or if it is due to changes youtube may have placed on their sites to prevent their videos from being downloaded.

Maganda sana to download these videos para Il have a copy
    Here's what I'm using right now: http://keepvid.com/

Just copy/paste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
fiberglass crash course? may alam ba kayo?