New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Hello,

I'm planning on getting some rinseless wash concentrate in bulk, as it's very dusty where I live, plus with the hardness of the water supply that we have, I usually get watermarks whenever I do a full wash (cannot wipe fast enough to dry every droplet).
    I've tried ONR Wash & Wax, and was pretty satisfied with how it cleaned my black car without damaging the paint. I do not have any experience with Meguiar's D114 yet since it's only sold by the gallon (AFAIK).

Any significant difference(s) between the two products?

Which of the two do you think is better as a:
    - rinseless wash
    - clay lubricant
    - QD

Any feedback is much appreciated!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    its been talked about in the other forums.. both work well and are top notch. most prefer which is more bang for the buck.

just follow the dilution ratio.

and get lots of microfiber towels.

and something like this...

Chemical Guys - Full Function Power Atomizer & Pump Sprayer (50 oz)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    its been talked about in the other forums.. both work well and are top notch. most prefer which is more bang for the buck.

just follow the dilution ratio.

and get lots of microfiber towels.

and something like this...

Chemical Guys - Full Function Power Atomizer & Pump Sprayer (50 oz)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Thanks! Yeah, just got a couple of those from Ace Hardware yesterday, 1 for QD dilution, 1 for clay bar lube.

And to make things simpler, I just bought both products and use them alternately. Thank you for your suggestion!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Hello,

I'm planning on getting some rinseless wash concentrate in bulk, as it's very dusty where I live, plus with the hardness of the water supply that we have, I usually get watermarks whenever I do a full wash (cannot wipe fast enough to dry every droplet).
    I've tried ONR Wash & Wax, and was pretty satisfied with how it cleaned my black car without damaging the paint. I do not have any experience with Meguiar's D114 yet since it's only sold by the gallon (AFAIK).

Any significant difference(s) between the two products?

Which of the two do you think is better as a:
    - rinseless wash
    - clay lubricant
    - QD

Any feedback is much appreciated!
    Go with ONRWS then buy Optimum Car Wax as drying aid...Perfect Combo..Buy Grit guard as well..2 washmitts, then Microtex Elite Jr. for drying..

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Feedback Wanted: ONR Wash & Shine vs. Meguiar's D114