New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Good afternoon, new member ako ng tsikot.com. I find it very interesting lalo na sa tulad ko na first timer magkaroon ng sasakyan. Now i want to hear from my tsikoteers their feedbacks or anything they know on Toyota Revo VX200 2002 model.. Hope to hear answers from you, because this is my first question on tsikot.com.. More power..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i just joined toyota revo group, but my membership application is still subject for approval..thanks

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Hey BongersVX200!

You own a very reliable workhorse. When people say bad things about its gas consumption, I still say it is worth every penny of it..Better resale value, good reliability, good amenities, and on top of that, a good engine. 1RZ-E engine was used on TOYOTA TACOMAS that has been very popular in the STATES for a long time until its recent update..

Some people say that it is a bit overpriced for an AUV vis-a-vis a compact SUV like the RAV4 or CRV. Although I respect their opinion, but they haven't taken into consideration how important for the majority of the Filipino population to have a vehicle bigger than just a RAV4/CRV to haul people and yet have a bit of advantage(or equal) on gas consumption..Not as economical as the Isuzu Crosswind when it comes to gas consumption, but of course, almost a hundred thousand more expensive(or even more) to start with.

Gas consumption has always been the worry of car buyers. But to put it into perspective, its better to spend a little bit on gas to spread over the years, than spend P100,000 more in one time to buy vehicle that has poor reliability over the years, bad resale value and a 17-year-old noisy engine technology...At least with gas allowance, pwede mo naman kunin from monthly income mo but not the P100,000 you have paid at one time..And remember that with the diesel engines going CRDI, they might need to improve the quality of diesel to go with the trend and ultimately, the difference in prices of gas and diesel will definitely close in...

Of course, there are advantages and disadvantages of owning a diesel and gasoline-engine powered vehicles. Depende na rin sa gamit mo..Bottomline, as long as you are happy sa sasakyan mo, ok na!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i heard from several friends na malakas nga sa gas yung particular model na yan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    i heard from several friends na malakas nga sa gas yung particular model na yan.
    yep... around 5-6 km/L daw...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberdoc95

Gas consumption has always been the worry of car buyers. But to put it into perspective, its better to spend a little bit on gas to spread over the years, than spend P100,000 more in one time to buy vehicle that has poor reliability over the years, bad resale value and a 17-year-old noisy engine technology...At least with gas allowance, pwede mo naman kunin from monthly income mo but not the P100,000 you have paid at one time..And remember that with the diesel engines going CRDI, they might need to improve the quality of diesel to go with the trend and ultimately, the difference in prices of gas and diesel will definitely close in...
    are you referring to isuzu? Sirain ba isuzu?

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    yep... around 5-6 km/L daw...
    8-9.5 km/L. Depende kung city driving or highway..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nasa between 4Km to 9Km/L ang gas consumption ng 1RZ-E engine..

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir revo GSX...pwede po ba paki post ang ang picture ng revo nyo na medyo malaki ...gusto ko lang kasi makita design ng mags ninyo ..kung pwede lang po ...thanks GL 2003 model kasi sa akin po plan ko palitan stock rim ko

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Feed back onToyota REVO VX200 2002 Model