New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    hi guys, am not sure if a similar subject has been discussed before....I tried to search but wala eh. Anyway, just wanna know has any of you used the supposedly zymol cleaner wax selling at 100+ pesos.... I've just used it so far ok naman, easy on, easy off cya and makintab. am just concerned lang baka may bad effect if ever nga fake 'to. need ur help po. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    paano mo nasabi na fake kasi ganyan brand din gamit ko yung spray na detail, 109pesos+free spray oil, easy apply siya at easy rin pakintab ng paint nabili ko ito sa Cars and truck sa sm bacoor, at sa loob ng grocery ng sm same price din, hindi naman siguro magtitinda itong mga big establishment ng fake, i also tried to search sa google meron akong nakita same product sa UK 10pounds ang price.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's not fake, they're just a bit old and they're also the low-end line that shares the same manufacturing line of the lower end turtle wax brand.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i think its not fake, its the same dealer of the wd40. its on sale to promote both the zymol and mechanic brands. tried one earlier, much satisfied than 3m hand glaze. easy to buff and doesnt leave white marks even if it dried. results are the same as that of 3m.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yummynia View Post
    i think its not fake, its the same dealer of the wd40. its on sale to promote both the zymol and mechanic brands. tried one earlier, much satisfied than 3m hand glaze. easy to buff and doesnt leave white marks even if it dried. results are the same as that of 3m.
    What product did you try? The cleaner wax?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    bro,pals, and friends,
    im so happy and excited to learn more, be part of this growing community,thank you!!!!GOD BLESS you!!!!!!
    thunderbird

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    am glad to know that quite a number use the same product here and its not generally considered "fake". from what i observed, it definitely better than any TW products i've tried at less than half the price. for me, its really a great value!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's really amazing how marketing makes consumer think otherwise.

I'm not a TW product hater, they have a bunch of great products, but their entry level carnaubas are horrendous, and this Zymol line is really lousy from shampoo, qd and wax. The standard green bottle TW wax is even better than this, but slap on an expensive sounding brand, people starts buying and praising it left and right....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    irregadless of any marketing BS, the point here is that this "zymol" ,or whatever it is, being sold is cheap. dirty cheap and it does its part pretty well, equal or better than that of other products costing much much more. for those who can afford the known brands, well and good. but for the rest of us who are constantly on the look out for products that can give us the best bang for our buck, i think this product is a steal.....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    irregadless of any marketing BS, the point here is that this "zymol" ,or whatever it is, being sold is cheap. dirty cheap and it does its part pretty well, equal or better than that of other products costing much much more. for those who can afford the known brands, well and good. but for the rest of us who are constantly on the look out for products that can give us the best bang for our buck, i think this product is a steal.....
    x2

we all have the same reasons why we do detailing but who are you to disagree if I find a particular product ok for me. tried most of the expensive lines but i find the zymol enough to please me without spending an arm and a leg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Fake Zymol products?