New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by BlackMagic
    Maybe we could help you. Call BigBerts Professional Detailers at 415-0979 and look for David or Vince
    Blackmagic Dude,

How much will it cost for this service?will it look NEW? How many hours does it take? pwede ba itong hintayin? At First gusto ko itong ipa-clean sa Professionals, then i will have to watch and find out their techniques para sa susunod naman i can do it myself kasi mahirap na lalo nat wala akong gaanong alam sa makina baka kung anu pa makalikot ko...har~har~har~

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Ingat kang mabasa yung mga sensors kung EFI.
    Our 94 Corolla GLI was completely dead after an engine wash when the crank-position-sensor inside the distributor assembly got water in. Because of the sensor failure, the computer was thinking that the crank shaft was not rotating kaya ayaw mag-spray ng fuel ng mga injectors.
    It took our mechanic 2 weeks to figure out the problem. We initially thought our engine's computer broke down.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    hello guys... diko alam kung nasagot na ito dati pero ok lang ba ang regular na engine wash? kung good ang engine wash how long should i wait before the next one... kung bad ano mga possible effects nito? thanks :worried:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad effects

-water gets into your electricals like sparkplugs, etc. Causes miss-firing of your engine.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    kailanga din cleaning as maintenance you can wash it ur self by rinse low pressure h2o with mild soap or degresser on heavy grime deposit, and protect rubber and plastic by applying glycerin base oil not petrolium..as engine detailing..hehe..>>

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ok to ah.. ano ba ang tamang intervals ng pagpapa-engine wash? tama na po ba ung every quarter? or dapat twice a year lang?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    is it bad that i clean my engine by brushing it with kerosene and wiping it off with a piece of cloth????

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by v22
    is it bad that i clean my engine by brushing it with kerosene and wiping it off with a piece of cloth????
    use engine degreaser.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    a service advisor once told me ( honda qc ) that engine wash should be done twice a year.. and before it wash, the engine should not be so hot para daw hindi rumupok ang mga wirings nito

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    if your always water fording better to check if your engine needs cleaning. the cleaner the better. siyempre kung ulan ulan lang, punas punas na lang.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Engine wash