New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ma try nga din. pinang alis ko kasi 3m scratch remover sa hard water marks, okay naman ang result medyo tiyagaan nga lang sa pag tanggal.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    yung nasa sachet P88 pesos lang.
    thanks sir... walang stocks sa Festival...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I tried the Elevo water mark remover and I carefully followed the instructions. I used it on my all my windows and windshields. The side windows were cleaned with no problems but the front windshield ended up with what looks like greasy wiper streaks all over it. It made visibility much worse than before I used this product. I had to bring it to Big Bert's kanina to have the front and rear windshield polished. According to the guys at Big Bert's, I'm not the only one who has come to them to undo damage done by Elevo water mark remover. Mabuti na lang they were able to polish my windshield enough to remove all of the damage. Meron pa rin a little bit of wiper wear marks but it's much better than the total disaster of replacing my windshield. Yes the damage was that bad.

I would not recommend this product, based on my own experience.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    the chemical did not cause the damage to your windshield instead its the wiper blades. those wiper marks were already there.it was just exposed after your windshield was cleaned. that's why I always pull-up my wiper blades to prevent accumulation of dirt and dust particles which can cause scratches.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Yes,might be the wiper.. the elevo worked for me with n0 problem at all.. =)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Same here, Elevo works well. You might want to try Glass Scrub, removes dirt and grime also, got this from True Value at Park Square.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Used this yesterday both on frond and "back" windshield and very effective. sobrang linaw na ng salamin nawala yun mga libag. i made sure na ilang beses ko pinunansan un salamin ng MF cloth to totally remove the chemical after eapply. pansin ko lng pag 1 or 2x mo lng sya pahiran makita mo pa din na may rainbow. un sa likod na salamin lang tumutog na un wiper prang d sya nagslide maayos.palitan ko na lng or ulitin ko linis don pag wala na ulan.

recommended tong product na to based on my experience.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    guys ensure to top-up your newly cleaned glass with a repelant para hindi bumalik ang watermarks. rain clear gel is recommended.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    which is better? the elevo liquid or the one in paste? i had my windows polised sa bigberts kaso after 3mos grabe uli waterspots

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    kung makapal na ang watermarks use liquid version. pero kung 3 months ago lang napa-polish ka. the paste version will do.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Elevo Water Mark Remover and Rain X