New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    mga sir: ano po d'best n dust remover at san po nakakabili. May na babasa ako dust remover they call it cali duster, ok po ba ang cali duster at san po meron mabibili.

please please share po.. I need to buy 1.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    please do a search.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Try Microtex Plush... The pink one. When dry, it picks up dust by static electricity. You can also use it wet to clean (using car shampoo) and dry your car (like a chamois). No lint and streaks. Very useful if your car is black.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    IMHO, nothing beats the California Car Duster when it comes to this function. it can last you for years. BTW, use it only for dusting and not for removal of film dirt (dried dust / water / mud combo).

and like theveed said, pls do a search. this item has been discussed extensively already. that alone can help you decide on your purchase and where to get / order it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CCD yesterday, today, tomorrow.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I got my California Car Duster about 6 years ago from True Value (Shangri-la EDSA Mall along Shaw). If I remember right, it was already expensive then - more than PhP400+ yata (or more? sorry really can't remember). It had a red mop like duster with a wooden frame holding the duster and comes with a wooden handle.

It's been used and misused everyday for the past 6 years and it's still in one piece: no fray on the duster, no scratches on the wood - super tibay. My driver even mis-uses it to apply foamy soap solution to the cars (ala carwash) and it's still intact. He just rinses it and lets it dry under the sun (which I think is the best way to break it). It already served me well over the past 6 years and still being used up to today.

I saw a couple of these left last month at True Value-Rockwell. Don't know if they're still available today.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That can't be the real CCD coz CCD has been $20 in the US for the longest time

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    ganito po ba ang na bibili locally (true value, ace etc)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    meron ba nito locally? AFAIK, wala..

ask around the forums if there's anyone (who brought it from abroad) selling this here.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NSL
    mga sir: ano po d'best n dust remover at san po nakakabili. May na babasa ako dust remover they call it cali duster, ok po ba ang cali duster at san po meron mabibili.

please please share po.. I need to buy 1.

Check the link below to view the full description of Le Bon Magic Car Duster:

www.lebonimpex.com/medium.htm

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
dust remover - ano recommend nyo