New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.amazon.com/Zymol-12001-Ro...880191-7373725

"Zymol Royale Glaze (50oz.) It was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car (only about half a dozen were built) so meticulously crafted and exquisitely engineered that today it is considered a work of art. Suitable for all paint types and colors. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume, which is the absolute highest quality available anywhere! Ingredients: Contains white carnauba sap, Montan Evergreen Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cantaloupe Oil, Coconut Oil, Honeydew extract, Strawberry extract, Propolis (derived from bees) and pure glycerin. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume."

PRICE: MORE THAN 7,000 USD!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WTF...ka price na ng 2nd hand car...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    hmmm...

nice to use on a brand new Hyundai Getz or Kia Picanto!
    Last edited by claRkEnt; January 2nd, 2007 at 01:00 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    g*guhan na to. :whoa:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/Zymol-12001-Ro...880191-7373725

"Zymol Royale Glaze (50oz.) It was originally formulated to protect the finish of the Bugatti Royale, a rare late 1920's ultra-luxury car (only about half a dozen were built) so meticulously crafted and exquisitely engineered that today it is considered a work of art. Suitable for all paint types and colors. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume, which is the absolute highest quality available anywhere! Ingredients: Contains white carnauba sap, Montan Evergreen Oil, Sunflower Oil, Cantaloupe Oil, Coconut Oil, Honeydew extract, Strawberry extract, Propolis (derived from bees) and pure glycerin. Royale Glaze contains 70% Brazilian No.1 White Carnauba by volume."

PRICE: MORE THAN 7,000 USD!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zIZHibe67A0

It only takes 1 bird to p!ss you off...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    diba napapanis yan? hehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    what a scam... Does anyone really think it's worth the money? I've seen that crap a year ago... This professional detailer named Anthony from OCDetails of Florida has actually tried some of those Zymol . . . read his opinion... If you want a VERY GREAT wax, ~the best wax for the money, get a damn S100, I have one that's been sitting in my garage and I've only used it 2-3 times, if you want it let me know I'll give it to you for free...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    totoo ba ito? e zymol ang car shampoo ko eh. Nakakabili nito sa handy man

Quote Originally Posted by blink21me
    I have one that's been sitting in my garage and I've only used it 2-3 times, if you want it let me know I'll give it to you for free...
    You serious? sayang nasa pinas ako

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i bet that smells good

for the detailer who has everything....