New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Got my car about lunch time yesterday from Big Berts, fresh off from a detailing job. Vince/Black Magic was there for the release and great great job if I may say so.

I'm particularly very pleased with the engine detail, well, actually, i'm also pleased with the things they did... the interior, ceiling, door jambs, exterior we're all as if the car was in pristine/mint condition.

Oh and by the way, I availed their promo for the full detail.

Thanks theveed, blackmagic and more power to you guys!!!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    btw, what's the recommended maintenance plan (detailing-wise) na for my ride? what're my next steps?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Pherry,

Thanks for the visit, we're glad to satisfy your needs sa detail.

On the first day we just washed, removed the asphalt and clayed it. That's about it.

The second day, we did the engine, we worked on it from top and bottom, degreased and used a chrome/aluminum solution to clean your metal parts to prevent whitening of the aluminum. That took around 4-5hrs ata, then used a cleaning glaze to polish the painted parts and then waxed it afterwards with Eagle One. At the same time, we did the interior as well, started with the leather seats which took a while, and the carpets.

The third day, we continued with the interior and light degriming of the door jambs and hinges and started with the exterior. We used Menz Intensive Polish followed with AIO then Zaino. We buffed off the Zaino on the day you picked up the car so it had over 20hrs of curing. At night, we attempted to work with the underchassis, but we didn't push through with it since our lifter isn't suited for SUV lifting, so we had it underwashed instead and scrubbed it manually through "higa" method hehe.

Sorry walang pics, I didn't have my digicam with me.

As for maintenance, since it's white, your first line of defense is constant washing. Better if you can QD (quick detail) the car with a QD spray 2-3x a week. As for the interior, your best bet is vac at least weekly, then wipe the dash and stuff with a damp cloth as often as you can. The leather needs to be conditioned every 2-3 months or so, then cleaned 2x a year, of course, if you're the only one using it, clean and condition the driver seat more often, the rest can be left alone for more than 3 months.

The engine, brush it often with a paint brush, then if you have the time, just engine wash it every month or two, depending on the condition you have sa Cavite.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    bosing, pics!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    another satisfied customer... ;)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sir Theveed,
    Magkano po ang full detailing ng GSR? With discount please..
    Thanks..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the best talaga sa bigberts,
    partida hindi pa ako nagpunta sa diyan.

kapag personal ang approach kahit anong business sigurado yan, the best ang service.

also we've known theveed sa kotse days pa as master detailer na yan. from wax to peanut butter alam niyan.

si vince naman minsan ko lang nakausap sa tsikot EB pero akala mo ang tagal na naming magkaibigan.

thumbs up sa big berts, kapag sawa na ako sa off road, papa detail na ako he..he

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    also we've known theveed sa kotse days pa as master detailer na yan.
    bilib din talaga ako dyan....pero,

from wax to peanut butter alam niyan.

di ko ata alam yan?:D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shet.... nainggit ako. how long does it take for a full detail job? ilang days? what are your operating hours again? down yung website nyo eh. thanks!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow, a three day job....here in the US that would cost as much as a paint job!!

how much did you guys charge for all that, if you don't mind my asking?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Detailed!