New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    alas, I am now among the hundreds of concept one suvs..... and I love how it looks!

hehehehe.... after months of hard cross-examinations and budget reallocations.... I've just decided to get me a set of Concept one strykes.... They look good to me and not so flashy.

Chromes scare me to death. Just too flashy. plus these babies cost way less than the ones quoted to me....

THe one set I really wanted was way out of my price range.... non-chrome but still shiny: The GT-Ego in Autoplus. hehehe. Oh well.

These are 20s so I don't have to switch tires on long drives. I'm a happy camper! btw, the people at concept one are really pleasant to work with.

Last edited by bad driver; August 5th, 2005 at 03:15 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks good mang

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    gwapings ...lakas ng arrive ng mags at ng pajero

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    sana may wheel locks ka kasi parang sobrang bling baka makaattract ng mga kawatan. very nice rims... ano size nya?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    20" dubs!

welcome to the club of concept one users :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    ang luffet sir! match with the ride...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice Wheels, Di ba matagtag ang 20" wheels? Parang kasing manipis na yung natitirang goma.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks guys!..... very minimal yung tagtag considering I was using a 16". At the same time, mas car like yung response nya (perception lang?) so I don't mind it too much.

I'm not sure pero I like the ride better? hehe.... baka dahil bago lang.

I'm still a bit worried that I made the wrong decision since adding 25 k more would get me an MKW which is chrome and is a more well known international brand. I didn't mean to skimp on this purchase since this is quite small in relation to the car's sticker price. some owners spend 1/5th or 1/4th (!) of their car's price on wheels while this one just set me back around 1/17. Then again, I just wanted the car to look good and keep a low profile. hehe. I just can't let the Paj be stuck with the stock 16 inchers.

I am very very happy with the looks. Big rims while still looking like a capable SUV.
    Last edited by bad driver; August 5th, 2005 at 02:26 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nicely done...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wow ang ganda ah..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
concept one bandwagon