New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hello pips. just want to ask if any of you knows a shop where we can have our service vehicles fitted with decals of our logo and other infos. Preferably vynil stickers or paint pwede na basta pulido ang workmanship. I've asked around from other decal cutout sticker suppliers pero snubbed nila yung project, 2 vehicles lang kasi yung kakabitan e. gusto ata nila maramihan. If you know someone pls. post na lang po. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I remember it right, there was one poster here in tsikot that's offering the same service that you are looking for.

I can't seem to find his post.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by Ungas
    If I remember it right, there was one poster here in tsikot that's offering the same service that you are looking for.

I can't seem to find his post.
    yeah, did a search also but wasnt able to find one. lets wait, he might chance upon this thread. thanks bro.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Speedsigns in Banawe (sa tabi ng Dencio's) can do single-vehicle graphics. Pero baka medyo mahal.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    thanks sir otep. daanan ko later. yun lang ba decal shop sa banawe? i'l look around the area na rin baka me mas mura.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, yun nga yung decal shop. I saw them rice out a Honda City once. hehehehe.

Yung ARTOCADD na nagbebenta sa mga SM malls ng emblems at decals hindi ba nila kaya? Kaso sa may Cavite or Laguna pa ata ang main nila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahal ng ArtoCadd sobra... sticker palang nila 3-4x the cost of others na... I suggest you try out Pixographics sa Mega, 5th floor, their rates are quite reasonable for a reputable ad/sign/print company.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    We are doing those kind of job but it depend on the design and how big it is.

Please txt me na lang if ur interested.

0917 - 8362878

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Any recommendations in Makati area?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Groundstyle Along Cardiz st Banawe na po supplier namin. If makati area, not sure pa po. Lets wait for the other folks to chime in. May fb ang groundstyle: Groundstyle Grafix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Commercial vehicle decal design